Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Update on getting 5.110 to Test Server

Yes, please fix lag before putting this up on the dev test server.  A lot of new players will be getting their feet wet on the dregs test environment, last thing we need is a repeat of 5.8.

Would selling 100 more accounts make this issue miraculously disappear 😜 

(The Gordon Effect)

PS.

Thx for the support help earlier this week...as always Perfect and super fast.

7 minutes ago, Shiner said:

Would selling 100 more accounts make this issue miraculously disappear 😜 

(The Gordon Effect)

Ahhh yes...  The Gordon Effect.   I am also willing to help spur this if necessary 😏

7 minutes ago, Shiner said:

34 minutes ago, srathor said:

Yep. And will have it again. That system worked.

What they are doing now certainly does not seem to be working.

They are using a service with paid testers who log every bug.  As a fellow privileged tester I doubt the pre alpha gang is big on giving detailed bug reports for every issue in an easily traceable and useful format.  This is probably the best decision they have made for themselves, it’s just bad for you and me Bc we are bored.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

Thanks for the update. Bad news is better than no news. IMO

True.. Thanks for ... communicating. That being said.. whoever made the executive decision to change "SH1T"  to "poorly made dergs" gets a huge thumbs up!!!!

Edited by Armegeddon

1 hour ago, jtoddcoleman said:

Any kind of reasonable player load (and I have reason to suspect we'll hit that

Good hunch on that haha!  Thanks for keeping us informed, hope issue is resolved soon™.

tiPrpwh.png

Mr Colmen Mr Blair and Mom n gang...do what u need to do to bring a product to market that outclass's ANYTHING out thr atm. You have hands down thee BEST quality product on the market atm imho. This is a kickstarter game not trip a company. What Artsn Craft are making quality wise blow EVERYTHING outta the water on market atm and trust me im looking for filler games and NOTHING comes close to Crowfall...take your time do it right you gots a bomb on your hands just waiting to go boom. that's my 2 cents for what it is worth :)

Thanks for the update.

I say take whatever time you need to make it right and don’t rush you into releasing something before it’s ready. Keeping the live server up is appreciated by myself and most likely many others.

20 minutes ago, Kcing said:

Thanks for the update.

I say take whatever time you need to make it right and don’t rush you into releasing something before it’s ready. Keeping the live server up is appreciated by myself and most likely many others.

yeah about that LIVE server...

24 minutes ago, yianni said:

yeah about that LIVE server...

We took someone's advice and jiggled the cord and look what happened!   😵

Seriously though, the LIVE issue is being worked on until we get it fixed again.  We'll communicate as we know more.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Thank you for communicating with us.  It goes so much further than you know.  We really appreciate it.  Being open and talking with us is what makes ACE so great.  Keep it up guys, and thanks for working so hard on the next build.