Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Update on getting 5.110 to Test Server

57 minutes ago, srathor said:

I mean they have people. (Top people) Who they are paying to communicate with us. 

Crickets for a few days when it is on the cusp like this is unreasonable as well. 

To be fair, they are pretty much on survival mode with some working from home and some just at home. I can attest that my guys productivity plummeted this week. Between that, sickness and personal time, we have lost forward momentum on this project and I expect to simply shutdown within weeks, sooner or later the governor will shut us down.

To be honest i dont know if it will be the complete Dregs Update or a big part of it. Maybe some1 else knows better

Posted (edited)

Not to worry.

In a few short days you will all be the proud owners of a new addition to your stables.

unknown.png

🏥

Edited by Shiner

They don't need to communicate anything with us, they already have. Mr Coleman said that it is imminent, as soon as it will be ready it will drop, he has also said that they have one item left that is keeping them from dropping. What other information do you need, Daily posts of "  still not fixed don't know when." He said the "second" its ready it will be up. Stop blasting them. When its done it will be done. People complaining wont make it happen faster. Its common sense that if its not done and dropped  by Friday night to look Monday morning {if you know for sure they don't have people working their asses off on weekends}. Just cause it would be convenient to play it when everyone is on forced time off doesn't mean each and everyone of us wouldn't be running home from our normal workdays or calling in sick to play. Yea WE Want to play real real bad, but we Need to be patient, we don't need a 24 hr feed telling us they are still working on it.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, Angarian said:

Now there's an idea.  Set up cameras and stream the bugfixing. ;)

I’d watch that in a heartbeat.

6 hours ago, Madgoblinblaze said:

So can we get a timeline of knowing when this update will come like 2weeks max or it won't take us another 2 months

I'll get right on that, first I'm figuring out the next winning lottery numbers.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:10 PM, Angarian said:

It might be healthy for everyone to just assume its not coming for a month.  Then if it comes sooner, it will be a happy surprise.

Doubt it. Expectation was February, and now March is almost over. With everything going on makes me wonder if release will actually still be a 2020 thing. You know, inb4 more unforseen circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

Doubt it. Expectation was February, and now March is almost over. With everything going on makes me wonder if release will actually still be a 2020 thing. You know, inb4 more unforseen circumstances.

yeah thanks to @Coronavirus

3 hours ago, Navystylz said:

See look, you're doing great!