Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Update on getting 5.110 to Test Server

people who claim to hate the game love it more then anyone deep down that's why they rant about how bad the game is when it actually isn't 

Just want something to damn play already that not p2w or garbage. And they have to be cloak and dagger about every aspect of the damn game. Had this bug not happened we would have had all the information about the changes in. But they don't even out patch notes out. Won't bring up character creation to see trees while leaving campaign down. Then make inane comments on Twitter that gets people hyped and end up being jack squat. 

56 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

Just want something to damn play already that not p2w or garbage. And they have to be cloak and dagger about every aspect of the damn game. Had this bug not happened we would have had all the information about the changes in. But they don't even out patch notes out. Won't bring up character creation to see trees while leaving campaign down. Then make inane comments on Twitter that gets people hyped and end up being jack squat. 

Im just holding out hope for some semblance of news this week. Would suck quite alot for yet another month to go by without an update to the game and most of the month to go by with next to no communication except slight updates and articles

A Public Service Message

A tweaker can appear normal - eyes clear, speech concise, and movements brisk; however, a closer look will reveal that the person's eyes are moving ten times faster than normal, the voice has a slight quiver, and movements are quick and jerky, causing misspelled angry post. These physical signs are more difficult to identify if the tweaker has been playing games such as Classic Wow; however, if the tweaker has been quarantined, his or her negative feelings - including paranoia and frustration - can increase substantially. A person should use extreme caution when dealing with an individual craving Crowcaine.

Posted (edited)

kawboy-jpg.7220

I saw this guy the other day and thought "Why isn't he fixing the 5.11 code???"

Edited by Pkaoo

Piikaa  |  Pkaoo

Crowfall%20Signature%20copy_1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Pkaoo said:

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

I saw this guy the other day and thought "Why isn't he fixing the 5.11 code???"

I cant see the image  ^^

2 hours ago, kaladon said:

yet another month to go by without an update to the game and most of the month to go by with next to no communication except slight updates and articles

I am pretty sure ACE has that pesky coronavirus to deal with. Perhaps their offices had to quarantine or other calamity. Hopefully they are all healthy at this time. 

1 hour ago, mystafyi said:

I am pretty sure ACE has that pesky coronavirus to deal with. Perhaps their offices had to quarantine or other calamity. Hopefully they are all healthy at this time. 

Its possible but if thats the case all they would need to do was make a small post to their twitter or something simply telling everyone and there would be way less expectations for the update to drop soon

45 minutes ago, kaladon said:

Its possible but if thats the case all they would need to do was make a small post to their twitter or something simply telling everyone and there would be way less expectations for the update to drop soon

They are already working from home and dealing with the same real world issues most are. Repeating "It isn't ready yet" seems pointless at this point. JTC said when it is ready they will put it up for us. If it isn't up, it isn't ready. Saying "we are close" "we hope to have it up by noon on Thursday" or whatever isn't going to do us a favor.

I've been rather critical of ACE over the years of missing deadlines multiple times (shouldn't give them at all), extended periods of relative silence, and not meeting expectations that I had. I find it funny that people actually believed that the update would drop when they said it would. Still, I get that crap happens (bugs) and real life problems take over in the importance department.

There shouldn't be any expectations beyond they are working on it and will get it to us asap. People that NEED to be playing around as soon as it drops should just check the server/twitter/discord/here a billion times a day as they clearly have nothing more important to do.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, Gzas said:

I cant see the image  ^^

Fixed

Piikaa  |  Pkaoo

Crowfall%20Signature%20copy_1.jpg

Thanks for the sneak peak. Lots of stuff to like, lots of stuff to gripe about.
Time will tell, but again thank all of the team for the hard work.
So much has changed. Sheesh