Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

A little something

We know everyone is waiting with baited breath for the War of the Gods to be released on TEST. In lieu of that, we wanted to share a couple of things with you for theorycrafting and discussion. 

L36ICtw.png

As you explore the Crowfall worlds, you’ll spot these intriguing podiums here and there. When you spot one, the “F to Interact” option appears. Interacting with them will give you a buff of some kind. 

This particular one is next to the Tree of Life in the Sun Temple. When you interact with it, your food meter (aka “chicken ticker”) will be completely filled. This is a wonderful quality of life benefit!

E0TOmbO.jpg

Someone recently asked me how saddles slot into the new power bar, so I wanted to give you a peek at the slick revisions were made. On the right end, you’ll see the Mount icon (hit O to summon) and the Recall icon (Alt+P will take you back to the temple). 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience!

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

so looks like 3 pips(little bar above 8 and left click) and the 6 and 7 buff maybe effected by them (little thing at buttom right of buff)? Just a guess

13 minutes ago, Dern said:

PS.  Who puts mounts on "O".  Got some long, gangly fingers?

That's only the default. You can always remap it. For example, now that universal banking is gone, I remapped "B" to do Auto-Run. Wasn't a fan of having to use NumLk for it. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

11 minutes ago, Drewcifer said:

so looks like 3 pips(little bar above 8 and left click) and the 6 and 7 buff maybe effected by them (little thing at buttom right of buff)? Just a guess

I'd be willing to bet that's Ice Storage, not pips (though functionally it's probably very similar to pips I'd bet). *wildly speculates*

13 minutes ago, Telonos said:

I'd be willing to bet that's Ice Storage, not pips (though functionally it's probably very similar to pips I'd bet). *wildly speculates*

It would be different if they slowly filled up vs just doing x gives a pip. That could be cool  since there only 3

56 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

Officially calling the Frostweaver ultimate, "Ice Splooge"

I can go with this..

I'm so pumped to try out Frostweaver!

Xeilias - Through Strength of Arms, We Bring Peace

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Gradishar said:

@Pann I think I’m seeing slots for 3 stores of ice. Do Frostweavers get a 4th when they promote to ArchMage, Icecaller or FrostGuard?

yea i looked at the video where it shows the promotions all said one extra pip or ice storage when you pick a promotion. Maybe there another thing later in the tree to increase it but no idea.

With the icon at the lower right of the buffs on 6 and 7 reminds me of duelist tho. So wondering if they will play some what similar of how the duelist use there pips for extra damage and effect on aoe(1 and 3 slot on bar). And better buff and shield depending on pips used(ability 6 and 7). Just speculation though.

Edited by Drewcifer
someone pointed out that maybe she already picked promotion to go from 2 to 3.