Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Estufa

Unable To Post Anywhere Else Beta Group 8

Hi guys, apologies for posting in the wrong section but every other option is grey. Anyways, I signed up for crowfall testing back in 2016 and am in Beta Group 8 currently. Curious if anyone knows what stage that will potentially be? 

Currently, testing is available to Pre-Alpha Group 1 through Beta Group 3. Beta Group 8 will be invited when we start our closed beta (soon!). Groups will be added to the test in the order in which they registered. You can opt into messaging through your profile to receive news when we go into Beta testing.

Jack Kirby
Associate Writer/Customer Service Manager

1 minute ago, ACE_JackalBark said:

Currently, testing is available to Pre-Alpha Group 1 through Beta Group 3. Beta Group 8 will be invited when we start our closed beta (soon!). Groups will be added to the test in the order in which they registered. You can opt into messaging through your profile to receive news when we go into Beta testing.

Ah ok awesome, appreciate the response. Also, dang, here I thought I was an early register singing up in 2016 RIP =P

You'll definitely get in earlier than the folks who signed up today! New registrations are up to Beta Group 12, and we'll be inviting folks in waves based on their group.

Jack Kirby
Associate Writer/Customer Service Manager