Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tinnis

campaign cards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It's the new victory measures for campaign. At least three of those cards say "Any Landless Guild". Very interesting. The seems like a catch-up mechanic for guilds that won't be able to control as much territory. I'm wondering if they will use that to make landless hordes of marauding nomads a viable playstyle. Also wondering if a single outpost counts as land or if you will need something more substantial like a fort or keep.

Edited by Andius

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 2:49 PM, Andius said:

It's the new victory measures for campaign. At least three of those cards say "Any Landless Guild". Very interesting. The seems like a catch-up mechanic for guilds that won't be able to control as much territory. I'm wondering if they will use that to make landless hordes of marauding nomads a viable playstyle. Also wondering if a single outpost counts as land or if you will need something more substantial like a fort or keep.

I hope to see more "any guild" and "landless guild" options. If this game is popular then there should be a decent number of guilds per campaign/faction and top 3 isn't going to be much different then what was seen with the trial campaigns. I like the idea of smaller guilds being able to multi task to victory instead of focusing on holding a stronghold. Not that a guild can't do it all potentially. With the lore, seems like players should be focused on owning/sacrificing as much as possible compared to building/controlling a castle that is just going to go poof in a a little bit of time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 11:10 AM, PopeUrban said:

Fine I'll be that guy:

How does this work in faction campaigns?

same way, you can get the same if you go on the campaign.Im more intrigued what is the point of the points you get,if you win by divine favor what do you get for the old points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this looks interesting! I was kinda not feeling like trying CF these last few days (LOL has got me good) but I will be certainly checking it out first chance I get.

You guys at ACE should be shoving all these shinnies in our faces. Good job posting those Tinnis.

Oh, and amazing job UI-wise for the one responsible for this. I really like the looks. Just need more 'new' pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 1:13 PM, Ble said:

Grinding PvE wasn't enough, now we'll actually have to pick flowers to win.

tbh i rather pick flower than pve mobs to win 😛
Atleast if i get jumped harvesting flower im not at like 50% hp with mobs wailing on me to start the fight with :P


Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 6:10 PM, PopeUrban said:

Fine I'll be that guy:

How does this work in faction campaigns?

its probaly dregs and shadows only faction will probaly keep the old system


Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm so do you get the cards at the end of the season or are they constantly updating?

Like for the ones for the top 3 guilds, are the bonuses going to jump around as teams meet the requirements and push others out or is it like an end of the season thing? 

And then for the ones like Jesters Folly, I assume you just get the points as soon as you meet the requirements, but what if later you do gain land or something would you keep the points you already gained?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ShadowwBoi13 said:

Hmm so do you get the cards at the end of the season or are they constantly updating?

Like for the ones for the top 3 guilds, are the bonuses going to jump around as teams meet the requirements and push others out or is it like an end of the season thing? 

And then for the ones like Jesters Folly, I assume you just get the points as soon as you meet the requirements, but what if later you do gain land or something would you keep the points you already gained?

Looks like it is a set of 3 cards for each of the 4 seasons. I would guess the points are awarded at the end of the season.


IhhQKY6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...