Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sarcandosa

All 5.110 Phase 1 Professions Skill Trees and Nodes

Posted (edited)

In an effort to review all the skill trees, I decided I needed a way to visualize and review them even if the servers were down. So I took the weekend to screen shot every Skill Tree, every detailed node description and the label the Skill Trees. Knowing I can't possibly review in detail every node and tree in a timely manner. I thought I would share my efforts with the community so others can help. I have an Imgur folder for each tree linked below. I will not link every image as there is a lot of them, however here is an example of each type of image you will find.

ZRmKdp0.png

cLShhEg.png

4vToEet.png

s6b5rEB.png

Note: The albums are hidden but using the links will allow you to view them. If you want to use my images on another site, your free to do so keeping in mind we still in testing and things are subject to change. Also be courteous and let us know where you are using them and let those on your site know where you got them originally. 

a3IKF2O.pngmP4epKF.png

Link to Spreadsheet containing full descriptions of the Crafting Professions https://drive.google.com/file/d/1juWsu8Gf9FqK9QAAU0SNOZB9wUpyNP4u/view?usp=sharing

94GA7ld.png

Link to Spreadsheet containing full descriptions of the Exploration Professions https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KJFMfsXdHwVr6l03EsG-w_Qkp8CH9wgC/view?usp=sharing

The information is now at your fingertips, let the analysis begin, there is nothing stopping you but time.

Your Humble Tester

Chief Sarcan

Edited by sarcandosa
Adding additional links

Plan for tomorrow, Strive for today, Can't let anxiety get in our way, so play play play!

zjsbjmn.png  The MMO Chief

Posted (edited)

UPDATE

Finally finished the first collection of all node data in a spreadsheet with formulas and values. Sorry it took so long, took a typing break to analyze Stonemasonry, you made of seen my post about it.

The link has been added to the first post (above) to the Crowfall Crafting Professions Spreedsheet. In it you will find the the Crafting Basics and each Crafting Profession in a Card Format that has all the values and descriptions, including PIP count cost and time needed (If I know the purchase price), as well as the summary of bonuses received if 100% in Crafting Basics and a single profession (Image below). The Combat and Exploration sheets to match are coming soon, so check back for updates. 

Summary 100% Craft Bonus
Assembly Success                         105
Available Experimentation Points 9
Maximum Assembly Potential 15
Maximum Experimentation Points Value 1
Maximum Experimentation Value 15
Partial Reroll Cost -5%
Power of effects from Thrall 22.50%
Successful Experimentation 75
Total Reroll Cost -5%

If anyone wants to assist with data gathering, I am in need of the Tier cost of each Tree that I don't already have. I will update here and in the spreadsheets as I get them. Here is a link to the PIP cost spreadsheet so you can take in the full point / time cost of passive training https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o6hbj3_3rTh2UUL1aq6q0ZPQLXUZWIZG/view?usp=sharing.

Crafting

Per PIP Points
Tier   Crafting Basics
T1   360
T2   360
T3   2160
T4   2160
T5   5040
T6 (Mastery)
90% of Tree

Tier   Crafting Specialization
T1   10080
T2    
T3    
T4    
T5    
T6    
T7 (Mastery)    

Exploration

Tier Exploration Basics
T1      2160
T2      4320
T3      5040
T4      5040
T5       5040
T6      10080
T7        10080
T8      10080
T9 (Line Mastery      15120
T10 Mastery  

Tier Excavation / Reaping
T1 5040
T2 5040
T3 10080
T4  
T5  
T6  
T7  
T8  

Tier Command
T1  
T2  
T3  
T4  
T5  
T6 Mastery  

Tier Resource Specialty
T1  
T2  
T3  
T4  
T5  
T6  
T7  
T8  
T9  
T10  (Mastery)

Combat

Tier Combat Basics
T1 6840
T2 6840
T3  
T4  
T5 Mastery  

Tier Armor/Weapons
T1  
T2  
T3  
T4  
T5 Mastery  

Tier Leather
T1  
T2  
T3  
T4  
T5  
T6 Mastery  

Tier Plate / Mail
T1  
T2  
T3  
T4  
T5 Mastery  

Tier Weapon Specialization
T1  
T2  
T3  
T4  
T5  
T6 Mastery  
Edited by sarcandosa
Adding additional Point Costs

Plan for tomorrow, Strive for today, Can't let anxiety get in our way, so play play play!

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Surelia said:

have you considered that crafting basics afaik counts only 25% to the advanced crafting?

Not sure I understand the question. The values listed above are just the totals you earn strictly from the Basic crafting Tree + a chosen profession passive tree at 100% each. It does not take into account any bonus you may get from anywhere else. Those are just the raw numbers added up.

Edited by sarcandosa

Just now, sarcandosa said:

Not sure I understand the question. The values listed above are just the totals you earn strictly from the Basic crafting Tree + a chosen profession passive tree at 100% each. It does not take into account any bonus you may get from anywhere else. Those are just the rare numbers added up.

missread sry...

Posted (edited)

UPDATE

Finally finished the second collection of all node data in a spreadsheet with formulas and values. 

The link has been added to the first post (above) to the Crowfall Exploration Professions Spreadsheet. In it you will find the Exploration Basics and each Exploration Profession in a Card Format that has all the values and descriptions, including PIP count cost and time needed (If I know the purchase price), as well as the summary of bonuses received if 100% in Each Exploration Tree. The Combat sheets to match is coming soon, so check back for updates. 

Edited by sarcandosa

The day has FINALLY arrived and I can provide an update to my 90% Basic Crafting Mastery discussion found here. 

I have reached the 90% required Basic Crafting needed to unlock Basic Crafting Mastery. This is what it looks like. 

RL9VHn2.png

And this is how much it costs

bm2fmDd.png

I need to reiterate that the need to reach 90% in basic crafting requires you to fully unlock EVERY craft except one and at least 1 point in that final Craft. While I get that the node is called Basic Crafting Mastery, it calls for you to forsake specialization unless crafting in general is your specialization. Also to be able to achieve this point this early (that;s a joke, if you didn't catch the sarcasm), I have had to forsake spending any points in any crafting specialization tree that one would normally jump to as soon as they unlock the potential in their first chosen profession. I had chosen Stonemasonry decided there was no point to invest in experimentation and crafting success, so on at the moment that specialization would give you. So for the sake of testing, I stuck with the painful progression of finishing the Basic Crafting line. You can read my Stonemason concerns here, if you haven't already. 

The long and the short of it is, we are just over 2 months into this build and we are just now starting to see these end of the tree nodes. The benefit for investing into this node is minuscule in comparison to the time spent. Not positive, but no one even has the ability to have a Thrall yet do they? And what does successful combine get you, the difference between the Tier your crafting to dropping down to the tier below? Is this something your really want to hide behind a 90% tree unlock and 2.92 days per PIP or 14.58 days to ulock all 5 PIP's worth of time investment?

Sign in to follow this