Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

5.110 TEST Bug Reports for 3/30-4/1/20

5.110 TEST Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to  TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Melee mobs are using their gap close attacks in the wrong direction. Seems like they just jump in the direction they were initially facing. If I don't close the gap to them, they will continue jumping in that direction until they leash back to their spawn location.

Unsure if this is a bug or a misinterpretation of the Dodge Regen stat.

This is present on at least the Stoneborn and Half-Elf.

unknown.png

• I was not able to react fast and make screenshot, but during harvesting spruce (happed just once) all resources stays somewhere in the air without possibility to collect them.

Posted (edited)

Champion neckbreaker ultimate ability is still double hitting. I'm told Frostweaver volatile ice is double hitting still also. Surprisingly Blazing Light from Vindicator Templar is not. So it's not ALL AoE powers. 

Melee monster AI seems broken. They won't face and attack you. Monsters in general were using powers like Centaur Wild charge in the wrong direction. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

Some Enbarri not falling over when they die.

Mob AI totally screwed as others have reported.  Melee mobs don't appear to change facing but can hit you when facing away from you.  They leap only in the direction they were initially facing, etc.  Satyr and Aracroix mobs do their dodges incorrectly too.

The buffs from the god outposts reset to 2H when you change zones or log.

After you get a golden apple drop, your regular apple drops often have the golden apple glow (though not the sound effect).

Posted (edited)

The myrm LMB combo is slightly slower than it used to be. Has a slight delay between each LMB (except when I use neck slash directly after LMB 3 since its a FLASH CAST ability). I used to be able to do LMB 1, 2, 3, neck slash, LMB 1, 2, 3, LMB 1, 2, then pulverize just before berserk ended and the crash came. Now I basically lost the last LMB 1, 2 because the timing is slower on the LMB combo so less abilities in the same span of berserk. 

It also feels like there's a slight delay before you can use pulverize which doesn't feel good at all. Maybe a longer power blackout is the issue? I suggest you make pulverize a "flast cast" ability like neck slash. That way we can interrupt other abilities so we don't crash and die due to power blackouts or ability queue lag?

There's also this hazy graphic around the character model while berserk is active. Guessing that was broken when the berserk FX was put into place in the 3/30 patch. FWIW, it wasn't "berserk" that was broken, it was RAGING BULL (myrm ultimate ability) FX that wouldn't go away. Character model would stay orange afterwards. 

Myrmidon:

• Berserk FX should now end properly once the power ends.

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

8 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

Are you sure retaliate is slotted? By default it was not slotted for my half-elf ranger.

Yes, I physically equiped it on both melee, and ranged tray. When on ranged tray it popped up but was grayed out. If I tried it said requires melee weapon(which was equiped). I could retaliate in the melee tray though.

Running Full Screen Window at 3440x1440 only seems to partially work. Alt Tabbing doesn't minimize the window anymore, but I cant move my cursor off to another screen.