Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

5.110 TEST Bug Reports for 3/30-4/1/20

• I haven't been able to reproduce this but was chain pulled by a Knight mob while beaming a player and got locked into the spell. couldn't move, couldn't break it, had to sit there for a good 20 seconds at 100% essence beaming nothing and not taking essence burn in the life tray.
  • also occasionally having 100% esence in life tray with no essence burn. especially after leveling. Leveling caps essence.

• Duelist - The pip UI frequently sticks to show 2 pips overlaid on top of your actual pips.
  • Blink and Tunnel occasionally have a long delay on the teleport.
  • Duelist Tunnel sometimes shows a "path not found" error even when used on valid terrain.
  • War tribe camps marked on the map do not show the correct level range.
  • Zelig - Solitary Expanse Fort is missing a wall section.
  • Character models and banks frequently take a long time to load in when first entering the game.
  • Druid - Will o' wisps is still broken.  It does not collide with terrain or objects, like trees, making it impossible to heal yourself or targets without a direct hit.
  • Druid - tray swap audio cues are either missing or so subtle they go unnoticed.
  • Druid - character skin effects like essence burn and barkskin frequently stay on the character after the effect has ended.

Posted (edited)

I swear I've lost faith in this game, and the continued nerfing, dumbing down and culling of spec identity. 

Druid (Arch-Druid)

• LMB hitting mob of to side of my reticle rather than what I'm targetting. Either super huge hit box on some mobs, or the reticle is wonky
  • LMB throwing extra attack. Let go of button and extra attack goes out somehow.
  • Coalesce Life FX permanent. No health flying text for the heal. Health goes up and combat log reflects. Maybe this is tied into the orbs actually vanishing?
  • Blight bomb orbs bug out when you or mob moves position mid cast and FX remains like Coalesce Life.
  • Gais Wail fails when target moves at all from position when you start channel. Also fails uphill.

Blademaster

• Still have to try and climb up inside mobs to try and get at the spawn of the healing orbs. But doubt these were even touched in these months of development.

Ranger (Warden)

• The super useless Aerospin penultimate talent doesn't work. Prior to God's it was useless in that you'd never slot it or get to build up the charge if you stupidly slotted it. Now that survival tray is removed and it should be always charging up, does absolutely nothing. Just get rid of this horrible horrible penultimate passive already.
  • Forest Step has same pathing issues as always
Edited by Navystylz

• Some of the Frostweaver buffs are visible even for not being in a group 
  • Discipline : Spirit Whip seems to not work correctly, should attack all enemies around but hit only one ennemy near and with a very low damage and hit the same target 1 time more (see video here)

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

I got knocked down in stealth tray on Vanguard Scout and could continue using stealth tray powers even when mobs were attacking me (I expected to be put into combat tray). After switching to combat tray I could not switch to stealth tray anymore outside of the combat: the burrow animation would start playing but then it popped me back to combat tray. I had to restart.

Frostweaver stable ice sometimes disappears from the screen without picking it. Running over the invisible ice will still pick it, so it is a visual bug.

Frostweaver stable, frigid, cool and armor ice sometimes stay on the screen even after they are consumed or timeout. They don't do anything, it is a visual bug

There are a few places around the keep with ballistas, they are reported in this thread above. If it jump into such ballista and leave, then after some time game can teleport you back to that ballista, no matter where you are. Looks like server does not register leaving ballista event and creates massive character desync.

Sometimes if power can't be used, e.g. because there is not enough mana, the power sound effect still plays.

Overall Frost weaver Bugs:

``

The Frost weaver has a few bugs that seem to be part of a bigger issue. There are many skills right now that are double hitting. The frost weaver however takes it a step further. 

Lets start with frigid ice. If you place a ice weave, or any ice at all and turn it into frigid ice with freezing blast you will see 3 ticks of damage to the target. Freezing blast (electric is what it says it is) and what I only assume is supposed to be 2 ticks of frigid ice, but it says its freezing blast. This is with 1 person and 1 instant explosion. Here is the clip for that https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V-jjMvVWqQ9Xvtn22rSovjg5Ie7_2uc5/view. Now if you put one more person next to you it ticks 5 times and here is the clip for that https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FSO9LN5iFg6cP9HNZYMITvpVd0efClpF. We did not video it , but we did test three people near each other and the middle person was hit 7 times and the two end people were hit 5 times. So somehow the damage is chaining from one person to the next.

Now lets talk about the most broken skill in the game right now shatter storm on the archmage. So the way we understand the skill with archmage is while shatter storm is hitting you, you have a chance to make a volatile ice . Right now when one target gets a volatile ice proc, it procs on all nearby targets. This results in instantly one shotting multiple people in just a second. You can slightly see it in the second video I posted, but the best way to test it is to use the target dummies. Put your shatter storm on one test dummy and see what happens. When one volatile ice procs I have had it proc all the way down to the last dummy, even though it is no where near the storm. They all will proc at once as well and I assume that it is not a guaranteed proc and they should not all proc at the same time every time. 

So in summary for sure frigid ice and shatter storm are hitting/procing on multiple targets that are close to each other. I think the reason frigid ice is only hitting the closest target instead of everyone is because on the very small hit box it has. This was tested mainly on arch mage and I will be testing this on frostgaurd soon.

4 minutes ago, Parfax said:

Overall Frost weaver Bugs:

``

The Frost weaver has a few bugs that seem to be part of a bigger issue. There are many skills right now that are double hitting. The frost weaver however takes it a step further. 

Lets start with frigid ice. If you place a ice weave, or any ice at all and turn it into frigid ice with freezing blast you will see 3 ticks of damage to the target. Freezing blast (electric is what it says it is) and what I only assume is supposed to be 2 ticks of frigid ice, but it says its freezing blast. This is with 1 person and 1 instant explosion. Here is the clip for that https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V-jjMvVWqQ9Xvtn22rSovjg5Ie7_2uc5/view. Now if you put one more person next to you it ticks 5 times and here is the clip for that https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FSO9LN5iFg6cP9HNZYMITvpVd0efClpF. We did not video it , but we did test three people near each other and the middle person was hit 7 times and the two end people were hit 5 times. So somehow the damage is chaining from one person to the next.

Now lets talk about the most broken skill in the game right now shatter storm on the archmage. So the way we understand the skill with archmage is while shatter storm is hitting you, you have a chance to make a volatile ice . Right now when one target gets a volatile ice proc, it procs on all nearby targets. This results in instantly one shotting multiple people in just a second. You can slightly see it in the second video I posted, but the best way to test it is to use the target dummies. Put your shatter storm on one test dummy and see what happens. When one volatile ice procs I have had it proc all the way down to the last dummy, even though it is no where near the storm. They all will proc at once as well and I assume that it is not a guaranteed proc and they should not all proc at the same time every time. 

So in summary for sure frigid ice and shatter storm are hitting/procing on multiple targets that are close to each other. I think the reason frigid ice is only hitting the closest target instead of everyone is because on the very small hit box it has. This was tested mainly on arch mage and I will be testing this on frostgaurd soon.

one of those is the freezing blast DD, another is the DoT ... frigid ice has a DoT affect and will keep ticking even more on an archmage, and if they hit it the 3rd is the DD off of frigid ice.... so i think this is intended

now vilatile ice is actually hitting twice hence one shotting people. as far as it hitting multiple targets that im not sure if its intended

Posted (edited)

Met some serious trouble to log in GR. Was getting a infinite 'preparing terrain' screen.

A major deal breaker IMHO since I spent close to 1 hour trying to get in (multiple tries). Yes, I am stubborn. I'd look on that ASAP 'cuz that has potential to prevent people from testing and end up affecting the whole test phase

BTW today is the first day I try logging in TEST.

Edited by BarriaKarl

- Rupture barrier of shield breaker, hits yourself as soon as reactive barrier of force mage kicks for its whole duration (30s). 

If you use devotion and divine light in this period, sins will apply to you as a debuff.

- weapon finesse its not working

- You cannot cancel wirlwind by jumping anymore, and that makes it even more clunky and useless.

- If you use unstoppable of juggernout while furious retaliate is running, unstoppable will go on CD but the but immunity wont refresh.

If you are 1 second from the ending of furious retaliate immunity effect, pressing unstoppable wont refresh nor activate that and your actual immunity will end after that second.

- While immune to CC, you can still getting pushed/pulled/ chain pulled by knights for example. Physical CCs  pass throw immunities.

18 hours ago, Audin said:

Is there a reason why the 1 handed Mace is 25 weight?? It seems to be the heaviest weapon in game. Heavier than two handed weapons even.  

The Battle Rager gets a bonus to crushing but its tough to use Maces when they are so heavy.

Yeah, this is an issue. Knight's Sentinel promotion uses a mace, and has a 3 point talent (2 of those points required) that improves power efficiency and power efficiency cap by 5% per point. That's like marking an item up and then putting it on sale for the original price. Just make maces 10 weight like everything else and give knights a talent that is actually useful.

Stealth : 

Relying on the game to take you out of stealth will often means sitting around for quite a while cause you bug out "in combat".

The new "Re-stealth" mechanic is horrible.  Not being able to stealth while a DoT makes a lot of disciplines a lot less useable.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

44 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

Stealth : 

Relying on the game to take you out of stealth will often means sitting around for quite a while cause you bug out "in combat".

The new "Re-stealth" mechanic is horrible.  Not being able to stealth while a DoT makes a lot of disciplines a lot less useable.

yeah something needs to be done with dots, like if youre not hit for x seconds take you out of combat

playing at a Frostwever if u use nyiad to get the supreme element passive (take element damage to give some buff) the ice damage bonus is triggered by the cooling ice.