Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

5.110 TEST Bug Reports for 3/30-4/1/20

Posted (edited)

My Ranger Archer cannot retaliate - it says "melee weapon required"

I have tried two maces, a mace and an axe, axe and shortsword, and two shortswords.  I have video if needed.

Edited by Durenthal

3 hours ago, yianni said:

one of those is the freezing blast DD, another is the DoT ... frigid ice has a DoT affect and will keep ticking even more on an archmage, and if they hit it the 3rd is the DD off of frigid ice.... so i think this is intended

now vilatile ice is actually hitting twice hence one shotting people. as far as it hitting multiple targets that im not sure if its intended

Yeah that is what I thought, but I figured I would put that in just in case.

Posted (edited)

not sure if anyone has mentioned caravans not working properly? They do not follow you as you run, you have to run the max distance before the break off then use the whistle to pull them close to you and do that all the way to the turn in spot

Edited by Lou_Cyphir

1) Targetting still seems to be an issue.  If I am trying to just hover over mobs to see what level they are/details I don't always get the lock right away.  Sometimes I have to "fish" or "find" the sweetspot to lock on.  It is the same and even more pronounced on looting.  All mobs when hovering over them naturally I'd say 60% do not get the lock.  For Aracoix I have to literally move to their feet and face a specific direction in order to get a lock on them to loot.

2) The sections that are pathfinding/trailerblazer on the map didn't always appear intuitive to me.  Yes there were certain aspect like on a heavily cobbled road out in the wilds I got the buff and it made sense, but there were other locations where I was clearly on grass and still had the buff.  This might have been in or around Petra town.

3)The RETALIATE mechanic has no forgiveness.  Sometimes I do not even get the option to RETALIATE.  The Mechanic doesn't feel like it is working correctly.  NPC war tribe cleric roots I almost never get a chance to Retaliate out of it.  Blinds, the option appears to come super late if at all.  

4) Spirit Whip - Doesn't work still (3/39-3/30))

Posted (edited)

Warden alertness dont give attackpower
Warden aero spins passive stacks are not visible / not working

Edited by DravoiX

rUQlYHs.png

Posted (edited)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411838481103585280/694997553527390208/unknown.png

Texts on talents are so custard confusing. The text says the barrier will be more resistant. So, How much shield will I have? What is the formula to increase the barrier? Is it based on my attack power or support power? Is it a random value.

Please, we need more explanation or details on talents.

Edited by Vlaana

Posted (edited)

New character

Nethari Templar

Died at level one (don't laugh) ressed at temple. Now stuck in perma-combat mode, but none of the UI indicators say so. But I know I am because my weapon is unsheathed and I can sprint.

Attacking the air once, caused combat mode to show in UI, then it ended.

Edited by DocHollidaze

Assassin (Half Elf): when disengage is on cooldown, it places a black box below the ability with a cooldown circle in it, maybe because theres the Alt buttons above it blocking? 

unknown.png

Pack Pig

While mounted: If you use F to pick up something you seem to be auto-dismounted. You will then have to actually dismount and then remount to get back on it (will there ever be any animation of you sitting on the damned animal? And why is it called Pack Pig when you don't get any increased inventory? I bought it just because I thought my inventory would be larger. To get speed I would think a horse would be the thing.

Cleric res is acting weird

1. Res characters are invisible to recent res'd player sometimes

2. If a mob corpse is on dead player res doesnt activate on player 

3. Sometimes res doesnt go off....not sure if there is an invisible timer on player dead or not. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Posted (edited)

The Talent-Trees discription for the Ranger and Champion are bugged in the German Language 

Edited by Franolo

Small but annoying bugs:

1. After returning caravan pigs to a Guinean trader at the castle and getting some big hairy piece of leather, I could not loot enemies any more. Doesn't matter if you right click on item after enemy died or if you try to drag and drop any item, in both cases it did not work. You just stop being able to loot things. So I had to restart the game.

2. In talent trees when spending skill points for leveling up: it's hard to see the description of the skill you try to choose. I have to click that box and change the mouse location inside it many times to catch the description. It is pretty annoying 😃  

Posted (edited)
  • Green harvesting doobers are having the same issue people are reporting with golden apples.  Future doober drops appear green but are common quality.  I believe it's related to another issue I've reported, where the particle effect is being drawn multiple times for objects, which increases over time.  They appear to have both white and green glow/effects.
  • Duelist - Slayer is able to gain "feeling lucky" stacks from harvesting.
  • Weakpoints on ash trees are appearing very high up.
  • Molehunter Flare fire effects sometimes persist in the world after the power has ended.
  • The "Feeding Crows..." stage of loading the game takes a considerably longer time than in previous versions.
  • There's a spot on top of the Auroch spawner that teleports your character when you walk into it, repeatable.
  • Skinning reads as "harvestAnimal" damage in the log.
Edited by Hyriol