Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello!

IAi

Hey all I'm IAi. Really looking forward to playing some CF on the test server and meeting some new people. 

I've been a pretty competitive player in every game I've played from WoW to LoL to GW2 to Wildstar etc. Crowfall caught my eye a while back and with the release of the last patch I thought it was due time to jump in and add another game to my resume. I'm looking to be competitive and put up some good numbers, find a good group to kick it with and generally have a grand old time.

If anyone could give me the run down on the current landscape of guilds or politics that would be awsome. I read in a few places that should be a pretty interesting and intricate part of the game, and apparently a lot of shadowbane vets play. I've heard some wicked stories from people who played that game.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. say hi if you see me in game

Welcome to Crowfall! Probably the best place to get started is to go under the Community tab and search Guilds. Most of them show location and area of focus, like NA/PVP/Crafting/Mercenary etc. I would look to guilds that best match your play style. This should give you a pretty good feel for basic info. The guild I am in is recruiting, Transcendence. I am not an officer, though. We have some great mature people. Whoever you join, welcome to the game and have fun! See you on the battlefield!

Edited by Doomshadow

14 minutes ago, Doomshadow said:

Welcome to Crowfall! Probably the best place to get started is to go under the Community tab and search Guilds. Most of them show location and area of focus, like NA/PVP/Crafting/Mercenary etc. I would look to guilds that best match your play style. This should give you a pretty good feel for basic info. The guild I am in is recruiting, Transcendence. I am not an officer, though. We have some great mature people. Whoever you join, welcome to the game and have fun! See you on the battlefield!

ah thanks bud. i actually saw your guys' post and ive popped in the discord for a quick hello, will look at getting some more info.