Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Discipline Inventory bug 4/5/20

Regarding Minor Disciplines...

I'm not sure if having to destroy these items is the intended procedure to effectively unequip them. I was unable to LMB+drag one out of it's equipped slot, nor RMB to remove it. A tooltop would be helpful. It took some time before I tried dragging the Discipline away from the inventory to enable the Destroy option.

At any rate, the actual bug occurred when LMB+draggin it off, then ESC to leave the inventory window. The Discipline icon became anchored in my main view area at about 1/2 its inventory window size. Doesn't break the game, obviously, but was a bit annoying.

1 hour ago, Underus said:

Regarding Minor Disciplines...

I'm not sure if having to destroy these items is the intended procedure to effectively unequip them. I was unable to LMB+drag one out of it's equipped slot, nor RMB to remove it. A tooltop would be helpful. It took some time before I tried dragging the Discipline away from the inventory to enable the Destroy option.

At any rate, the actual bug occurred when LMB+draggin it off, then ESC to leave the inventory window. The Discipline icon became anchored in my main view area at about 1/2 its inventory window size. Doesn't break the game, obviously, but was a bit annoying.

destroying them to get rid of them is intended. choices matter. at some point not beeing able to get rid of them at all was considered, which would mean, want another disc, lvl a new vessel. if you wouldn´t have to destroy them at some point every account would have its favorite choices and there would be no need for them anymore. atm on white vessel with that droprate and availablility from vendor it diesn´t matter at all... on an epic vessel draging out a disc to change it is an invest, a small one, but still your choices should matter.

the bug you found should be reported... https://community.crowfall.com/forum/184-alpha-5110-playtest-bug-reports/

Edited by Surelia

Cool, thanks. Yep, I get the economy of it, just noting that there was no active in-game description for this behavior.

Thorough reply is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Under