Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.110 TEST Bug Reports for 4/6/20

5.110 TEST Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to  TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

FYI. One part of the patch notes is different for the patcher and the website.

Patcher  -  "Note: Several disciplines are currently unobtainable, including: Force Mage, Naiad, Dryad, and Pixie."

Website - "You should now be able to obtain the following major disciplines: Force Mage, Naiad, Dryad, and Pixie."

Just curious as if they are now working or if they are not obtainable now (since I use Force Mage).

Thank you for all your hard work guys!! I know that for myself being at home a lot lately being able to play this has been amazing.

Posted (edited)
  • Flintlock Shot and Flintlock Shot Quick Draw should now correctly deal damage 1 time, unless the target is exposed then deal an additional hit.

how about every other skill that double hits? like volatile ice, champion neck breaker, and templar i forget which skill but its reported

Thank you for fixing this showstopper

• Improved the appearance of grass around Trees of Life.
Edited by yianni

Posted (edited)

Druid's everywhere are rioting because we no longer have grasping roots. We're about to light this bish on fire. Unforgivable.

333.png

Edited by Bzra

Posted (edited)

Champ Stoneborn Roll is broken.  While walking or in combat i think is when the bug appears.

Edited by DarnHippy

Knight ability "Pursuit" at the end of the charge character is "stuck" animation locked for like 0.5 - 1 second.

i hope this is a bug and not a change of game design.

on live server this ability does not animation lock/stun u at the end

Bbhm5iJ.jpg

Posted (edited)

woodelf can dodge through keepgate, don´t know, might be intended?

edit: can freely move through again

Edited by Surelia

Posted (edited)

The Myrmidon Berserk timer and buff get desynced after being knocked up (by an Elken Confessor mob).

Here's a screenshot I took and you can see it's off by a full 300+ milliseconds as the Berserk buff is not there but the timer still is.

Pretty gamebreaking!

6WCxKd6.png

Edited by ZYBAK

2 hours ago, Bzra said:

Druid's everywhere are rioting because we no longer have grasping roots. We're about to light this bish on fire. Unforgivable.

333.png

darn you beat me to it. lol

Warden passive Aero Spin is not showing on buff bar and doesn't seem to be working. My first Dagger Spin when i go into melee tray is just as strong as one I do 10 seconds later after waiting for the passive to stack. 

Illuionist Major discipline Hotfoot Passive, unsure if this is a visual bug, but when I use my ability snare vs the passive snare my weapons start to leave a red visual trail letting me know hotfoot is active, but when I passively snare the red weapon trail goes away. 

Retaliate does not go off while another UI menu is open such as inventory, talent tree, skill window, etc. Even if you click or press the Retaliate hotkey it will not go off although it will consume the stamina sometimes. This will cause major issues once PvP starts as people will just engage once someone starts looting every time knowing the opponent can't Retaliate and get out of any CC.

3 hours ago, Bzra said:

333.png

People still play druids?

Posted (edited)

Seems like EK crashes everytime an icecaller is getting a lot of healing up. This is purely anecdotal, but we are fine unless theres an icecaller actively healing during a fight. EKs have gone down the past 4 fights at almost the same moment with an icecaller healer

Edit: Still crashing even without icecaller, leaving the post because 4 crashes in a row were during heavy icecaller heals, but that could have just lined up with other people overloading their EKs as well

Edited by Che_Copado

Having crazy fps issue with latest patch: When logging in with overall graphic quality set to very high, fps drops to 10-12 fps when outside of temple.  If I turn down to medium quality it goes back up to 50ish fps and then reset to high and very high, fps remains good in the mid 40's fps. So I login, stand inside temple, looking at temple from just outside, or looking up into sky fps is good (40-50 fps) even at highest quality graphics. But if I go outside and look at grass or horizon fps dies to 10-12 fps. Changing to medium and back to highest quality resolves the issue. If I login with graphics set to medium there's no issue.

Geforce GTX 1060 6gig ram Is what I'm running.

Human vessel:

Anytime my human changes zones or logs out the 9th ability slot is cleared of whatever ability is placed there.

Tried several random abilities and two different classes (as human) and every time the #9 ability slot is cleared upon changing zone or relog.