Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bank

There are a few modifications I would like to see with the bank:

1. Purchased items should have their own, unlimited container.
2. There should be a document folder or similar for Artifacts, they take up way too much space.
3. There should be a pouch for Disciplines, they take up way too much space.
4. A container for crafting resources for food would be great.
5. Gold and Ethereal Dust should probably have it's own bag. What about a bag all the vessels have access to on their character, all the time (unlootable)?

There are probably other things I haven't thought about. The thing is that contrary to other games,  all your "characters" share the same bank, as it is your crow that is the one and only real character in the game. I know it sounds much with 200 slots, but looking at my own bank 52 slots are taken up by minor Disciplines, 21 by artifacts (they don't stack very well, and the max, if stacked correctly would probably be around 5x3 (items) + 5x3 (binds)) , 22 by purchases (I should probably not have imported them yet), and 16 by food reagents and such. That's well over half the space of my bank account. Ordinary harvested items will take up 4 (types, haven't even included necromancy as I have no idea) x (5 ranks) + 5 different types of meat = 30 slots + necromancy (not sure how many can be in each stack, haven't reached 200 on any of them, yet). And then you have all the other stuff, like armor, weapons, and miscellaneous. All in all, the number of slots are way too low for up to 10(?) "characters".

Regarding #2, I think the intention was for artifacts (pre-combine) to all stack based on tribe and quality. In 5.100, the artifacts for each tribe were numbered 1 through 10. They have removed the numbers and the tooltips are all the same now, but they still don't stack. Hopefully they will fix it. They previously only stacked to 20. I haven't seen yet whether they stack higher than that now.

Purchases should absolutely be a separate thing, though I don't know if they'll be able to do unlimited. There have been tech issues which have prevented us from getting more/better storage. We need more filters on the vault, and the existing filters need to work better. Stuff like potions end up in purchases, which they shouldn't, and shields don't show up in either weapons or armor. Add filters for food, crafting resources, etc. Of course, it would be even better if we could just have different bags within the vault and we could use them however we wanted.

I do miss the old spirit bank. It was much easier to know what you had.

1 hour ago, Arkade said:

Regarding #2, I think the intention was for artifacts (pre-combine) to all stack based on tribe and quality. In 5.100, the artifacts for each tribe were numbered 1 through 10. They have removed the numbers and the tooltips are all the same now, but they still don't stack. Hopefully they will fix it. They previously only stacked to 20. I haven't seen yet whether they stack higher than that now.

Purchases should absolutely be a separate thing, though I don't know if they'll be able to do unlimited. There have been tech issues which have prevented us from getting more/better storage. We need more filters on the vault, and the existing filters need to work better. Stuff like potions end up in purchases, which they shouldn't, and shields don't show up in either weapons or armor. Add filters for food, crafting resources, etc. Of course, it would be even better if we could just have different bags within the vault and we could use them however we wanted.

I do miss the old spirit bank. It was much easier to know what you had.

Even so they will take a large portion of your bank vault.