Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First I thought: That was strange, because I can't withdraw gold from my vendor, which seems, well, strange.
Then I got annoyed: Because I can't even use that gold to list new items, which is totally idiotic.
The gold on my vendor is MY gold, not the vendors. It's the vendors to use as needed, yes, but it's mine to take, if I want to!

24 minutes ago, Surelia said:

that it is the vendors payment for his work, otherwise he will start "consuming" your items! so maybe we should be able to handle that gold, yes.

NO! The vendors payment is a part of that amount. And if there aren't enough gold in the registry he (why aren't there any female vendors?) will take from the wares. Everything the vendor has is yours! You are free to do with as you will! You can take the wares, right? SO why can you only take gold that has come in through sales? Are there 2 different registries on him? It's completely idiotic!

46 minutes ago, Angelhearth said:

NO! The vendors payment is a part of that amount. And if there aren't enough gold in the registry he (why aren't there any female vendors?) will take from the wares. Everything the vendor has is yours! You are free to do with as you will! You can take the wares, right? SO why can you only take gold that has come in through sales? Are there 2 different registries on him? It's completely idiotic!

well i see a sense in the mechanic and in your words. yes, we should be able to manage that gold. but there are other things that would bring me to emotions.

you should place that as feedback in the test forums. btw there are female vendors, but is this crucial to make the game work for now in alpha?

Edited by Surelia
1 hour ago, Surelia said:

well i see a sense in the mechanic and in your words. yes, we should be able to manage that gold. but there are other things that would bring me to emotions.

you should place that as feedback in the test forums. btw there are female vendors, but is this crucial to make the game work for now in alpha?

Well, I'm playing this game as a crafter + gatherer, so vendors are one of the most important thing to me.

1 minute ago, Angelhearth said:

Well, I'm playing this game as a crafter + gatherer, so vendors are one of the most important thing to me.

okay, changes the perspective. still i see way more crucial things then... passive training ;)
5 Gold per 15 min (or is it 10), you can do the math and just put in that many gold as needed. guess/hope they are working on more crucial things, but then your idea is in the right forums, as suggestion - when they have time for it. 

3 hours ago, Angelhearth said:

The gold on my vendor is MY gold, not the vendors. It's the vendors to use as needed, yes, but it's mine to take, if I want to!

2 hours ago, Angelhearth said:

Everything the vendor has is yours! You are free to do with as you will! You can take the wares, right?

6 minutes ago, Angelhearth said:

Hi. :)

I think I understand your suggestion. I even partially agree that it would be nice and convinient to have it this way.

But besides that, no, as soon as you give gold to the vendor, it's not yours anymore. You also can't just withdraw items from his shop at any time. You pay him (and it surely is "only a him" yet, because the other models are simply not done yet) to serve you. Once you paid, they are sunk costs. You are not buying a burger and after eating half of it saying: "ey, why didn't you pay my taxes, i've only eaten my burger half, and you need to do with my money as i wish!", right? It's just not the way things works - even for thralls. I don't see how and why this should change - though ... of course it's not impossible.

However, that's just my opinion. The team will definitely read and consider your suggestion. So you've done the right thing.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

25 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Hi. :)

I think I understand your suggestion. I even partially agree that it would be nice and convinient to have it this way.

But besides that, no, as soon as you give gold to the vendor, it's not yours anymore. You also can't just withdraw items from his shop at any time. You pay him (and it surely is "only a him" yet, because the other models are simply not done yet) to serve you. Once you paid, they are sunk costs. You are not buying a burger and after eating half of it saying: "ey, why didn't you pay my taxes, i've only eaten my burger half, and you need to do with my money as i wish!", right? It's just not the way things works - even for thralls. I don't see how and why this should change - though ... of course it's not impossible.

However, that's just my opinion. The team will definitely read and consider your suggestion. So you've done the right thing.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

I don't understand your train of thoughts here? I'm not talking about your vendor here (half eaten burger), I'm talking about my vendor, hired by me, to do a job on a fixed salary. I can understand the thought about not using him as a bank (although it seems strange), but if I want to place new items for sale, then he takes from the money the shop already has, he doesn't ask for more. As so many things in this game, the thought behind is so far removed from logic that it's hard to comprehend.

40 minutes ago, Surelia said:

okay, changes the perspective. still i see way more crucial things then... passive training ;)
5 Gold per 15 min (or is it 10), you can do the math and just put in that many gold as needed. guess/hope they are working on more crucial things, but then your idea is in the right forums, as suggestion - when they have time for it. 

The thing is that there are so many crucial things still missing in this game that it's hard to understand how they will ever be finished. Not to talk about the Idea of going beta any time soon.

If you want to be able to take money out of the vendor, post it in the feedback thread. While I agree that it would be nice, it's not a high priority. 

The most you can put into a vendor is 10k, and 10k is not much money. The vendor takes 5 gold every 30 minutes, or 240 gold per day. 10k will last you a long time.

13 minutes ago, Arkade said:

If you want to be able to take money out of the vendor, post it in the feedback thread. While I agree that it would be nice, it's not a high priority. 

The most you can put into a vendor is 10k, and 10k is not much money. The vendor takes 5 gold every 30 minutes, or 240 gold per day. 10k will last you a long time.

They actually don't seem to be interested in the feedback-thread. A guy from support told me to post stuff here, since they read this forum quite frequently.

1 hour ago, Angelhearth said:

They actually don't seem to be interested in the feedback-thread. A guy from support told me to post stuff here, since they read this forum quite frequently.

Might be because they are focusing on combat feedback for now.

And honestly, even tho I agree with you it would be a nice addition, we all gotta agree this is a completely minor problem at this stage.

2 minutes ago, Staff said:

Screenshot_888.png

And where exactly is that vendor, and how do you get one? On Test I think I have been through all vendors, and they are male, and you can't make a vendor, just buy one, and it is male.

1 hour ago, Angelhearth said:

And where exactly is that vendor, and how do you get one? On Test I think I have been through all vendors, and they are male, and you can't make a vendor, just buy one, and it is male.

listen man im just here to tell you that youre wrong, im not here to tell you how to fix your problem

hoayaga2.jpg

37 minutes ago, Staff said:

listen man im just here to tell you that youre wrong, im not here to tell you how to fix your problem

Wrong in saying that there are no female vendors? I mentioned the vendor-gender thing in parentheses and you came back with fake information. Seriously man!

14 minutes ago, Angelhearth said:

Wrong in saying that there are no female vendors? I mentioned the vendor-gender thing in parentheses and you came back with fake information. Seriously man!

there is a female vendor in that pic is there not? its not false information its just information you lack, and since you were rude i wont reveal it

hoayaga2.jpg

56 minutes ago, Staff said:

there is a female vendor in that pic is there not? its not false information its just information you lack, and since you were rude i wont reveal it

Then be kind enough to tell me exactly where, on the Test server, this vendor can be found!