Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are these traps

I was testing out the ranger today and excited to mess around with my brigand build. Then I saw the traps and how they changed them.

What even are these abominations? They're the size of guineceans and take what, 3+ seconds to arm? In what world do these even become remotely usable outside of pve farming and huge cluster brawls that you can't survive in anyways? 

I think these need a massive redesign and rework. 

1 hour ago, 1304049 said:

I was testing out the ranger today and excited to mess around with my brigand build. Then I saw the traps and how they changed them.

What even are these abominations? They're the size of guineceans and take what, 3+ seconds to arm? In what world do these even become remotely usable outside of pve farming and huge cluster brawls that you can't survive in anyways? 

I think these need a massive redesign and rework. 

Yup they do

• 2 weeks later...

Traps are definitely janky.  I mean even in PvE farming, I clear 3 mobs before the trap goes off.  They're unpredictable and kinda pointless, which is unfortunate because I really like the idea of brigand.  Maybe rework them into bombs or some such?  The way they're implemented now people just walk around them, pretty pointless.

• 2 weeks later...