Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Allow guild leader to create quest


Aedius
 Share

Recommended Posts

We will get a quest book for tutorial fine.

Could we reuse this quest book to help members to do usefull stuff ?
In big organized guild, it's not a issue ( vocal chan are mandatory, people optimized themself ) but for middle size guild it can be quite challenging, some are shine, player dont play on the same time ...

My proposal create simple quest like :
- get N things A in guild bank
- get point for a victory card Y
- get the head of player from guild Z

with or without rewards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Aedius said:

We will get a quest book for tutorial fine.

Could we reuse this quest book to help members to do usefull stuff ?
In big organized guild, it's not a issue ( vocal chan are mandatory, people optimized themself ) but for middle size guild it can be quite challenging, some are shine, player dont play on the same time ...

My proposal create simple quest like :
- get N things A in guild bank
- get point for a victory card Y
- get the head of player from guild Z

with or without rewards.

Why? Even in a small to medium sized guild people should be in voice and following orders

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, yianni said:

Why? Even in a small to medium sized guild people should be in voice and following orders

well, it's the case for competitive guild, but not in community guild ;)
you cant be in vocal with a baby next room by example.

neitherless it's a part of the player base

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

So just make a discord text channel and list what needs to be done. Lock the chanell so only officers and leader can edit it and thats it. Same as your overly complicated and unecessary quest system. 

Edited by Shadow_Disciple
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shadow_Disciple said:

So just make a discord text channel and list what needs to be done. Lock the chanell so only officers and leader can edit it and thats it. Same as your overly complicated and unecessary quest system. 

Well it's just easier to setup reward ;)
but yeah we use external tools

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2020 at 2:05 AM, Aedius said:

We will get a quest book for tutorial fine.

Could we reuse this quest book to help members to do usefull stuff ?
In big organized guild, it's not a issue ( vocal chan are mandatory, people optimized themself ) but for middle size guild it can be quite challenging, some are shine, player dont play on the same time ...

My proposal create simple quest like :
- get N things A in guild bank
- get point for a victory card Y
- get the head of player from guild Z

with or without rewards.

I developed discord bot for questing/reward and crafting system. If you are intereseted ping me in discord.

Edited by ComradeAma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is the link for additing discord bot: https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=455801221715066890&permissions=0&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost&scope=bot

Unfortunately, I don't have guide for setting it up.
Give bot permissions for the channel you want it to operate in, than as administrator write: s!info.
Then use administrator commands to:
1) s!quester - Setup person role, responsible for managing quests
2) s!banker - Setup person role, responsible for guild bank and turning-in quests
3) s!prefix - If you want custom bot prefix
4) s!channel - If you want to receive bot sytem messages in the channel (e.g. restart and patch notes messages)
5) s!add-currency - Add currencies, your guild will use. From my experience dust and chaos embers work the best (reward/request green/blue stuff for dust and epic/legendary for chaos embers)
6) s!professions - List discord profession roles for crafting and/or harvesting, so members can assign them to themselves and use them in crafting requests.

Edited by ComradeAma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I think this topic deserves more exploration, being able to setup Quests would be nice for players wanting certain objectives done, e.g. Collect 40x Uncommon Ash.

Eve's Contract system would be a good analogy.

Letting players generate these quests in game would provide objectives for players and wouldn't require leaving the Crowfall ecosystem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...