Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Titan Myrm Build 2020

Arkaini

Pretty similar. You just need to be a bit more careful with your talent points since you can't get ALL the DPS goodies you want with the talent point reduction. 

All the disciplines you used to use are still good if not better than they used to be now that we have unlimited passives. 

Edited by ZYBAK

With this most recent (5.11) patch, the Titan remains similar in talent point expenditure. Though due to the change in point cost, you won't get everything you had before--though you'll get most of the core necessities. At the base common (gray) vessel level and Wartribe gearing, there won't be too much flexibility in getting the talent points you need: crit chance, attack power, and importantly: Fury factors. As before, when passives and crafted gear become more of a factor, and you're into a higher quality vessel, your talent point prioritization will change--albeit slightly. 

Due to the talent point cost change, it will be important to do one of two things to keep your Fury resource high: 

1.) Slot Weapon Finesse minor discipline

2.) Use the Gore ability in your rotation

Personally, I found once slotting Weapon Finesse in, I had little in the way of Fury issues--though take note and use a grain or two of salt, as this has been tested against target dummies and EK PVP; not a more drawn out siege-like scenario of combat. Also note that I use axes (which have a lower weapon weight than maces); though I suspect that in the back-and-forth of larger battles, resource issues won't be much a problem unless your side completely snowballs the enemy, and you're just trying to left-click like mad. 

Edited by ZombieGandhi
'Cause I get confused between Fury and Rage

13 hours ago, ZombieGandhi said:

With this most recent (5.11) patch, the Titan remains similar in talent point expenditure. Though due to the change in point cost, you won't get everything you had before--though you'll get most of the core necessities. At the base common (gray) vessel level and Wartribe gearing, there won't be too much flexibility in getting the talent points you need: crit chance, attack power, and importantly: Fury factors. As before, when passives and crafted gear become more of a factor, and you're into a higher quality vessel, your talent point prioritization will change--albeit slightly. 

Due to the talent point cost change, it will be important to do one of two things to keep your Fury resource high: 

1.) Slot Weapon Finesse minor discipline

2.) Use the Gore ability in your rotation

Personally, I found once slotting Weapon Finesse in, I had little in the way of Fury issues--though take note and use a grain or two of salt, as this has been tested against target dummies and EK PVP; not a more drawn out siege-like scenario of combat. Also note that I use axes (which have a lower weapon weight than maces); though I suspect that in the back-and-forth of larger battles, resource issues won't be much a problem unless your side completely snowballs the enemy, and you're just trying to left-click like mad. 

Thanks alot

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg