Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

02/24/15 - Game Of Thrones Artists On Crowfall

Can we get some full wallpaper-sized images without the crowfall.com mark? 1440 maybe?

Seconded! 1920x1080 please :D altough idc about the mark.

Concept art is cute, but ultimately useless.  Unless you're making a GUI-based browser game - which I fully support.

No offense, but you seem to know very little about games and larger media projects in general are made. Everything starts as a concept ;)

Edited by dusteren

Both images are nice, but the first one is just epic, 100 out of 10, that environment is so misterious and any adventurer and player would enjoy that ingame. Really hope that the ingame environment have such a variety of heights and beautiful hills :)

well, maybe 100 out of 10 is to much now :s, lets leave it in 50 out of 10?

Edited by crowrise

what a day! after all this announces, im very happy to see so fast an really nice article about what i love the most in game! THE ART! its so amazing, i vote clearly for more! For me, its the masterpiece of Crowfall concept art who bring me to have interest for this game, its so inspiring, so fresh, you have made a crazy work. I really can feel the spirit fo the game, you add the soundtrack on it and im flying so far.

I would like see article about the artist who made me like Crowfall! : DAVE GRECO! : http://myelectronicdays.deviantart.com/ amazing

Thank you, excellent! waiting for more!

******* The Benjtor is coming...*******

The art is nice and all, and the GoT tie in is cool, but I'm not seeing the point.

Are they going to be creating concept art that is going to make it into the game? If not, I'm sure your artist on staff can knock this stuff out of the park with a greater depth of knowledge about the game and the world setting.

These pieces are just epic...

I love how the pieces bring out a glimpse into what our adventures could be like in-game.

Please for all that is awesome in the world please make wallpapers out of art like this!

Edited by Lethologica