Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
srathor

Shiney new Addition to starting parcel!

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I've seen that, too. Unfortunately not in my own EK. ;) Last time I checked, this crafting base is added only under certain circumstances (like by chance?). However, some seem to have it placed on their basic hero statue parcel, and others don't. So, folks, don't freak out if you don't have it. Or do - maybe this would increase the chance of all of us getting it sooner. ;)

edit: just checked again, it's there now. forget what i wrote ... if . you . can . mwahaha!!!

Edited by Kraahk

Can we start seeing a resurgence of the original vision of CF on things like this? 

Give Stonemasons a Craft for Chests that require some tough items, heartwood, a gem who knows and a socket in EKs and in Dreg buildings.

You are taking value out of the Professions and the Economy with choices like this.

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Posted (edited)

I get the impression this structure is a band-aid to address how awkward it was to have to craft general/stomemasonry tables in an campaign in order to "boot strap" crafting tables in an EK.

I would hope it is not the long-term vision to have this building be the first thing everyone sees when entering every EK.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif