Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Healing modifiers for Nature's Grace

silhaku

Anyone know if healing modifier effects this skill? Nature Grace is the skill that heals you for 2% of your max health for auto attack.

Edited by silhaku

Effectively, yes.  But you would get more out of PHM.  That being said, this is currently one of the many wasted points in the druid tree.  As a healer (the only advanced class where healing mod is even applicable) you wont be doing anything in death tray other than combat support or draining essence (or rezing), but even the need to drain essence is super low once you have discs.   In combat you'll be ultra focused on making sure you have stacks of heal orbs properly placed for your team, if thats in line, you'll be looking to use your other heal abilities and if health bars are good, you'll spend the rest of your time CCing (stun, root) debuffing (FF, wee one) or buffing (avatar, pixie dust).  

There's really no reason for you to ever use your LMBs.  

Edit: Should you want to test this, my advice is to get healing mod food (roasted pig) and personal healing mod food (milk), calculate 2% of your health, then sac away some health, and loot at the heal size of a heal under a 3% increase from each modifier type.  You'll have to do alot of them, at least 50, but prob 100 of each to get a good feel for the percetange difference in the two - it will be small - but you can then use that as a baseline as to how each affects healing.

Edited by Ble

Natures Grace at make will get you 16%. That’s only if you are completely uninterrupted. Which wouldn’t be the case if you were in need of it. Waste of a talent point imo

Was wondering for stormcaller. Like for secondary states purposes. Haven't seen much of a difference when I tested it though and also I don't even believe it crits. Been testing it since I made this post and haven't seen any changes out of it besides the relation to health.

Edited by silhaku