Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Conq-Tortuous Wounding

aurrek

Ive tested it out in some duels and we didnt notice any kind of slow being applied to  bleeding targets.  Curious if anyoen else has noticed this.

Hey Aurrek, I am going to make a Half Giant, Myrmidon, Conquerer / Vengeance spec. I am also interested to know if slow procs from the bleed from the above talent as I plan on running the " Illusionist " major discipline with "Juggernaut " major discpline or Illusionist / Force Mage combo.  I will let you know what I find in the next few days, here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey again Aurrek, sorry about the late reply, did I say a few days? I maybe meant a few weeks ..haha. Anyway, as I mentioned to you in general chat ingame, Torturous Wounding DOES WORK and for anyone else interested, this is what I found.

On test dummies, both bleeds from the Cross Gashes ( 3rd basic attack ) and from Whirlwind DO apply a slow debuff. It's the first icon on the left in the target window, the second icon from the left is the Conquerer passive ( anti-critical strike 3%/ stacks up to 5 times) from any CC applied (slow) and the third icon from the left in the target window is the bleed ( stacks up to 3 times). Both Cross Gashes and Whirlwind apply the debuffs in the same order with the same result in stacks.

Tested the above on a guildie in a E.K, he assures me the debuffs were applied to him. On a side note, it would be very useful to be able to read the names of the buffs and debuffs OR  view the icon buffs and debuffs adjacent to each side of the reticle, ie. to each side of the character (unobstructed ) as a players focus should be concentrated around the target window during fights and being able to quickly I.D buffs and debuffs is far more beneficial to the player instead of taking focus away to the top and top right of the screen to " guess " some debuffs during a hectic fight. In a group fight, I understand there are a lot of buffs and debuffs generated and perhaps a filter to the most important buffs and debuffs for the player, could be applied to this area around the character and the remaining buffs and debuffs placed to the top right of the screen. Anyway that's my 5 cents and it's probably being worked on as I type.

Edited by Shintto