Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mortal Online

bassa

Might give it another chance. Last time I played it didn't have that many features in and the performance was horrible for me.

Edit: Just logged in the website, account created on July 2009. Wow I didn't know if had been these many years.

Edited by inako

Might give it another chance. Last time I played it didn't have that many features in and the performance was horrible for me.

Edit: Just logged in the website, account created on July 2009. Wow I didn't know if had been these many years.

MO atm is the only playable sandbox game with loot and deep crafting system... For sure, many things have to be improved but still it is playable

It is really strange that many players who loved UO havent tried MO. It is so much close. I still hope that the crafting system from MO would be implemented in CF

MO is not bad, in the game more close to the old UO about sandbox features BUT i can't stand the combat, 1) is locked into FPV and i find it awfull, 2)desynch issues, you get hits from people pretty distant, animations don't help too, seems they have a delay.

Great ideas but inexperienced developers.

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

MO is not bad, in the game more close to the old UO about sandbox features BUT i can't stand the combat, 1) is locked into FPV and i find it awfull, 2)desynch issues, you get hits from people pretty distant, animations don't help too, seems they have a delay.

1) Firstly I was against but felt into love very soon. It gives you more options to hide etc.

2) Desynch is an issue and hope it will be fixed asap.

In fact there is only one developer but still hes working an gaining experience... This game has future.

desynch is not a big problem anymore, when was the last time u played? u always can login on f2p and check it out

also i love the FPV fighting in MO

Bbhm5iJ.jpg

desynch is not a big problem anymore, when was the last time u played? u always can login on f2p and check it out

Honestly I played many games since UO and I love DFO very much but if MO gets polishes it will be the best sandbox after UO!

I haven't played since roughly September 2013.  Desynch isn't a problem at all anymore?

1A9QOTM.jpg

I haven't played since roughly September 2013.  Desynch isn't a problem at all anymore?

its f2p skills locked to 60 then... see for urself.

for my parts its fine (i only play mages tho)

Bbhm5iJ.jpg

I played it briefly at launch but it was a total piece of poorly made socks and quit after a week.

How's the world PvP like now? Is there territory control and sieges? Are there lots of guilds and guild politics?

I played it briefly at launch but it was a total piece of poorly made socks and quit after a week.

How's the world PvP like now? Is there territory control and sieges? Are there lots of guilds and guild politics?

Not like in DF. Here sieges are expensive. PvP is ok. Not a problem to a find a roaming group. Today found few fights at 7am GMT without any problem, but it seems US prime time is better than EU. They are working on a big expansion now, new continent + bug fixes and steam release

y go  to bakti there are the most fights atm but some ppl are roaming too

also like he said sieges are somewhat expensive and the big part is they need loads of preperation and annoying tasks, thats why only ppl siege if they are rly disgruntled at s1

Bbhm5iJ.jpg

y go  to bakti there are the most fights atm but some ppl are roaming too

also like he said sieges are somewhat expensive and the big part is they need loads of preperation and annoying tasks, thats why only ppl siege if they are rly disgruntled at s1

not only bakti. i would say go north east and you will find good pvp with reds, but if releasing the zerg from npc cities -) bakti or meduli are a good places

Mortal Online got a lot A LOT better over time.  It's actually really really fun now.  Probably the closest thing to a 3d UO, or an MMO Skyrim available.  

I would download it and give it a try since it has an unlimited free trial now.