Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

artifact station stopped working?!?

i was just wondering and from the title says, it stopped working after the recent patch i know its a test, i know that there will be some bugs after they fix other things, just wanted to point out when i go to a artifact station it doesn't give me the option to even craft and combine the artifacts now was wondering if anyone else was having this issue cause my friend was and he got annoyed from it its not exactly a big deal we know how to level up with out them they just make it little easier but also in my honest opinion you should lower the XP you get from them by like 20% cause 1210 from just combining 5 green is a full level up and can level up like 5-6 times depending how much you farm them.

Everyone seems to be reporting the same thing - can't use Artifact tables anymore to combine. I think they might be revising the system so we'll see next patch or two what happens.

tiPrpwh.png

On 5/5/2020 at 8:27 AM, yianni said:

Why? We have no custard idea 

Running out to the Underhill table was obviously an inconvenience to players, so they resolved it. You're welcome 😵

They will likely adjust the base sac values of the items. Hopefully they are just as good as before but we just dont need to run out to the table now.

aeei5jG.png