Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
McFear

What Stretch Goals Do You Want? Since They're Hitting 800K By Midnight...

We've seen the big reveal, what kind of stretch goals would you like to see added?

Over 200K and most people are still at work or school.

I'll throw the first one in:

Customizable NPC vendors for crafter shops! I want to head out into battle at times, but not lose out on business while I'm away!

I would like to see an interactive map that is external to the game and can be viewed on their website for the various worlds. Showing who ones what land, what worlds, the guilds and links to their guild information as well as places for sale within peoples kingdoms. That would be neat. Not sure what they could do about keeping it fair without giving people information about factions that they shouldn't know about etc etc.

Either that or pets. I want a pet Honey Badger called Zippy who carries my tools when on long journeys. :>

Zippy likes eating sweetcorn and mushrooms which is fine by me because I hate mushrooms.

Edited by Deadlyapples

zFzmJQw.jpg

First, no way they're hitting 800k by midnight. The people who have funded now are the most passionate, die hard fans. Therefore the most willing to spend the most money. You'll see it slow down considerably. They'll hit it, but I could see it taking 3-4 days, maybe a week.

As far as stretch goals....man, the sky is the limit. I'd like to see more guild integration. Giant guild castles would be cool. 

I would like to see an interactive map that is external to the game and can be viewed on their website for the various worlds. Showing who ones what land, what worlds, the guilds and links to their guild information as well as places for sale within peoples kingdoms. That would be neat. Not sure what they could do about keeping it fair without giving people information about factions that they shouldn't know about etc etc.

Either that or pets. I want a pet Honey Badger called Zippy who carries my tools when on long journeys. :>

Zippy likes eating sweetcorn and mushrooms which is fine by me because I hate mushrooms.

Ohhh, an out of game app would be cool, but a map would have to keep your fog of war in consideration. Make a thread for suggestions on what an Out of Game App could do!

I'd also like to add INGAME features for guilds to control their activities INGAME, I don't like being out of game to communicate and plan INGAME things.

How about the ability to replay deaths and have achievements based on how players died etc.

I died while running across a bridge. I was set on fire by a mage and then got impaled on a spear.

Achievement awarded?

Deadlyapples Shish-kebab.

Show off your best kills and deaths to your friends! :D

Also I would appreciate any feedback on my guild logo I created haha

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/2680-the-stonemasons-guild-stone-steel-pve-pvp-rp-craftsmen-and-soldiers/

Edited by Deadlyapples

zFzmJQw.jpg