Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nerfed Healweaver vs OP Stormcaller

Xarrayne

1 hour ago, yianni said:

good thing for that totem exploit or else you would of died a long time ago haha, so icecaller will be crap when they fix it

Well without being able to proc the puddle heals on-demand those abilities (and Healweaver as a spec) will be dead in the water... If that goes away then the tick rate would need to be upped substantially to compensate.

P.S. Grr Winterblades šŸ¦Œ

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

17 hours ago, Tinnis said:

i see a fight with two losers šŸ˜œ (class wise anyway)

at least it wasn't earthkeeper vs earthkeeper

You ever seen the fight of me vs anthrage on our druids pre talents? Really miss druid before the split

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by yianni

3 hours ago, yianni said:

You ever seen the fight of me vs anthrage on our druids pre talents? Really miss druid before the split

Me too brother, me too šŸ˜”Ā also miss the way Fae dash used to work...

I remember this; now THAT'S a wet noodle fight!Ā Kinda interesting to watch and see the gameplay differences - look at how much Retaliate used to cost! Remember being able to CC people?

Edited by Xarrayne

37 minutes ago, Xarrayne said:

Me too brother, me too šŸ˜”Ā also miss the way Fae dash used to work...

I remember this; now THAT'S a wet noodle fight!Ā Kinda interesting to watch and see the gameplay differences - look at how much Retaliate used to cost! Remember being able to CC people?

I have a gut feeling that druid besides SC will get buffed, as well as CC be worth something... I know they read our concerns

5 hours ago, yianni said:

I have a gut feeling that druid besides SC will get buffed, as well as CC be worth something... I know they read our concerns

IDK about Earthkeeper buffs, maybe Archdruid but it does it's own thing well enough.

I do question some of the changes, but I also appreciate that they read our feedback and take our feelings to heart... They haven't stopped trying to flesh out and improve the game, so I'm not gonna stop having faith it'll continue to improve overall.

3 hours ago, Xarrayne said:

IDK about Earthkeeper buffs, maybe Archdruid but it does it's own thing well enough.

I do question some of the changes, but I also appreciate that they read our feedback and take our feelings to heart... They haven't stopped trying to flesh out and improve the game, so I'm not gonna stop having faith it'll continue to improve overall.

Earthkeeper Can't do the damage that an ice caller can though. I think death tray can be buffed a littleĀ 

5 hours ago, yianni said:

Earthkeeper Can't do the damage that an ice caller can though. I think death tray can be buffed a littleĀ 

Ā 

Icecaller also can't do the healing that a Druid can, as far as I can tell, but I'm not gonna make any hard comments about Icecallers being balanced or not until I see them in some real combat... They're certainlyĀ moreĀ balanced and engaging than before, at any rate!

I'll definitely agree that Death Tray needs some love, for theĀ Earthkeeper at least; Bear desperately needs a fix or a rework, and I'd like to see EarthkeepersĀ get Kinetic Boost (aka Stars Align) back...Ā It's only a short buff that would boost their pitiful damage up to below-average damage, with the added benefit of making their already-scarce Essence go a little further. Archdruid probably shouldn't get it for free though, because it works too damn well with the bombs :P