Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Brand new Crowfall Trashtalk discord!

Malicious

You ever wanted a discord where you could potentially trashtalk to your hearts extend? we have a solution :)

The discord features a chatroom where u can discuss and trashtalk anything crowfall related. It also has trade-chats, media and guild recruitment rooms for those not feeling edgy

Hop on in! everyone in the crowfall community is welcome to join and discuss crowfall or trashtalk eachother

Discord server link: https://discord.gg/5Xsm4hV

Yo who remembers the name of the forum that got started after the purge here? My brain keeps telling me it was Angry Birds but I'm sure that's lack of sleep talking. I liked the look and feel of LOD's Crowcaine forum, I hope they bring that back during beta.

Hi, I'm moneda.

2 hours ago, moneda said:

Yo who remembers the name of the forum that got started after the purge here? My brain keeps telling me it was Angry Birds but I'm sure that's lack of sleep talking. I liked the look and feel of LOD's Crowcaine forum, I hope they bring that back during beta.

One of them was thedregs.net. So far, none have taken off. Maybe they they were all started too soon.

IhhQKY6.gif

11 hours ago, moneda said:

I still have the domain. 

Most people didn't like the discourse forums we used before because they are pretty different than this one. 

These forums are relatively expensive and given some of the issues we've seen (namely the login/logout issues) I wasn't going to use these either. 

My brother does some web development (Drupal) and he's been working on making something similar to this forum. It got back burnered when it felt like the game didn't really need it yet and he lost interest in the game itself. Maybe worth picking back up soon though ;) 

image0.jpg

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild