Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VoidWolfHD

Do you lose your character after a campaign?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just a quick question after a campaign do you lose you character when watching a trailer/demo I herd somthing along the lines is this true or did I get my wires crossed? 

Edited by VoidWolfHD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, VoidWolfHD said:

Just a quick question after a campaign do you lose you character when watching a trailer/demo I herd somthing along the lines is this true or did I get my wires crossed? 

You do not lose your character/vessel at the end of a campaign.


IhhQKY6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jah said:

You do not lose your character/vessel at the end of a campaign.

Unless you are a certain member of Vanguard that can't tell the difference between unlocking a character from a campaign and deleting that character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 7:50 PM, Wilbur said:

Unless you are a certain member of Vanguard that can't tell the difference between unlocking a character from a campaign and deleting that character.

It's not just a member of vanguard. I have heard so many stories of people accidentally deleted decked out vessels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nueby said:

It's not just a member of vanguard. I have heard so many stories of people accidentally deleted decked out vessels. 

Maybe some player want to play in hardcore mode and delete their vessel when they died ?

😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...