Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Titan Myrmidon PvP Build Guide (Video)

ZYBAK

My Titan Myrmidon PvP guide. In this video I go over my favorite talents, discipline, and powers as well as some gameplay tips and tricks. The Titan Myrmidon is one of my favorite classes in Crowfall due to the relentless aggression you're capable of.

they gotta fix the new axes with animations, theyre disproportional and animations look like poorly made dergs compared to before, especially on smaller races

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2020 at 6:39 AM, Flapwazzle said:

Is this guide still up to date ? If not - what changed?

38 minutes ago, XxNadoranxX said:

I'm also curious on this as well!

We now have 10 bar slots instead of 8 which opens up more build possibilities.

Illusionist functions differently now. I believe he mentioned a few alternatives for it and his other choices (haven't watched for a while).

There isn't ONE way to build any class, but this is good option.

I've got a decent build now - atleast in my opion.

But i just asked if it was still up to date and not if it is the best build. But as you said some of the majors and possibilities have changed. Thanks tho 😆

Does anyone know if Berserker has a bug or has been changed for Titan with the last patches? I can not longer crash the Berserk with pulverize

1 hour ago, JJAY said:

Does anyone know if Berserker has a bug or has been changed for Titan with the last patches? I can not longer crash the Berserk with pulverize

berserker on live is bugged for ages already. alot of dmg sources goes through berserker.

who cares is you have broken veng.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550