Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.110 TEST Bug Reports for 5/22/20

5.110 TEST Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

0 Calorie Tofu Meat!
- Crafted food says Food Restore 0

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/706474660577017857/713678359342874725/unknown.png

It takes 2-3 for 1 chicken leg to fill up. For "Crafted food" it's too low, a shriveled apple is better

Import are bugs :
i have imported 2 char full geared and was still at 20 import.
i try to import a char with 9 gear slot and 12 items in the inventory, i got an error "not enough import"
i retry with 9 gear and 11 items : i can enter, i'm at 9 import remaining

It feels like there's a 50/50 chance that when I use Shadowstep as an Assassin it will not put me into stealth. This bug seems to have always been present, but feels like the odds have just gotten worse over time. Also, it should drop mob aggro.

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Posted (edited)

It seems the teleports are happening on raised rocks. Also, where campfires used to be there are little fires on the ground if you walk over them get teleported. Haven't totally narrowed it down but it's almost to where your last interaction was, whether it's a fort gate, dismount, and sometimes it seems totally random. Still trying to pin them down. 

Edited by Nueby

I keep logging in to no characters in the character selection screen. I am not having latency issues. I had to open/close the game multiple times for them to appear.

I didn't move in these two pictures, I just moved my camera. I've noticed rocks disappearing all over the world using this same trick. I am a magician.

333.png

Posted (edited)

Aye no matter what quality/type Ring Settings are not being able to be placed into the ring bang. Its not registering that the Ring Setting is a Ring Setting I guess...

Edited by CaptainSlashin

I show 14 import tokens remaining after moving an assassin with 2 weapons 4 armor poison and saddle today.  

In total I have imported 3 characters with gear/saddles/poison for 20 items, an additional weapon, 3 pieces of armor. 4 stacks of food and a stack of gold  for 29 items I believe, wasn't keeping track so give or take.

A couple of others have found similar wonkiness with their import tokens, gaining them/resetting and or not losing enough for items seems to be the consistent trend.

Edited by ConstantineX
more info

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png

Equipped gear doesn’t actually use imports. It checks to see if you have enough imports remaining, warns that you will use x imports, but doesn’t actually use them.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

27 minutes ago, DogQuixote said:

30 Elken Warden. Haven't been able to get second  major disc to unlock since 25. I have the pre-req skill and level. 2 points short of spending all available points.

it cost 5 points to unlock major disc slot

aeei5jG.png

1. The mobile bank ability still appears on the top of your head if you are a guinean pig.

2. Urgu camps still have invisible textures and when you stumble upon them you have a 50% chance to get teleported. Also some random camp fires in the field have them: for example, Namamoto map in the campaign, at the exit of of the Iron mine, which faces the mountain, there is an Elder boar and there is a small camp fire place. It does have a small hidden texture and if you hit that, you get teleported.

3. Illusionist Thralls are stealthed (invisible) which makes them almost impossible to find.

4. Some buildings like Caravansary and Store House (bank) don't have any description. So nobody knows which buffs they actually give on each level. With other buildings we can read this information in the Buildings vendor shop. But Caravansary and Store House (and I believe that Bell tower too, but not sure) do not need any recepies / scrolls so nobody in our guild whom I talked to could find this information on which buffs these structures actually give us.

42 minutes ago, DogQuixote said:

Thanks, Yoink. Guess I"ll just go suck on the barrel now.

Leveling a new vessel from level 0 to level 30 is not really a big deal. You can accomplish that in a bit more than half-an-hour (with white vessel) if someone from your guild will take you for a 'ride' around the Embarri mountain in the Gods Reach (preferably a damage dealer).