Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall hits Alpha milestone!

Was excited when I got the email alert saying gone to alpha, till I just got home now and went to patch to 5.110, to find its still only 5.1 and now disappointed to say the least. 

Just now, Ehecatl said:

Was excited when I got the email alert saying gone to alpha, till I just got home now and went to patch to 5.110, to find its still only 5.1 and now disappointed to say the least. 

5.110 is on the test server.

IhhQKY6.gif

Does this mean Dregs is on LIVE server? If so, is it what we have been waiting for? I.e., town and city building, caravan raids, open world crafting and pvp? I know its subjective, but I don't know what to expect after having not played for a year now.

45 minutes ago, ilogos said:

Does this mean Dregs is on LIVE server? If so, is it what we have been waiting for? I.e., town and city building, caravan raids, open world crafting and pvp? I know its subjective, but I don't know what to expect after having not played for a year now.

Dregs should be on Live soon. It is still currently a lot of just testing systems. I'd say wait for beta unless you want to see whats been changed so far.

aeei5jG.png