Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
throne

Covenant Of The Phoenix

I joined the Covenant a year ago, and I am still here. If, like me, you have played a lot of games with a lot of guilds/groups through the decades, you might understand a bit of what that signifies. I'd describe Cotp as a diverse yet close knit group, with active leadership and a commitment to excel; whatever the game is. I can't wait to see what we can accomplish in this new milieu called Crowfall !

I esteemeth steel as straw, and adamant as rotten wood. Upon this world there is not my like, who am made without fear.

pinosaur.png

Pino (sometimes) on Twitch TV

Just hit 14.5k for the extra parcels.....just from the folks in CotP that have signed on to back the game nets us a couple thousand extra parcels. 

It's cool to see so many folks backing, so we can come into the game with the guild at full strength. As you know, I'm not really that much into PVP, but Crowfall looks pretty intriguing, and I think it will be fun to play this game with the guild. :)

We're getting together a great leadership team for CotP's expansion into this game as well as welcoming plenty of new faces that plan on joining us once the game releases.

www.CotP.info

We're getting together a great leadership team for CotP's expansion into this game as well as welcoming plenty of new faces that plan on joining us once the game releases.

Hopefully it's you leading it Throne, there have been "concerns" if you don't.

EZgFne1.png

I currently have no doubt I will be leading the effort at release along with Damis.  I expect Vessa to be on my leadership team, if not co-leading.

Edited by throne

www.CotP.info

I currently have no doubt I will be leading the effort at release.  I expect Vessa to be on my leadership team, if not co-leading with me.

Make it happen!  I need somebody to share my frustration at people's idiocy with.  :D

◄ Jaguar / Tasho ▬ Knights of Glory and Beer ►

Master of Useless Darkfall Physics Spells and Originator of Shrapnel/Begone Jumping

wYG89dW.jpg

I currently have no doubt I will be leading the effort at release.  I expect Vessa to be on my leadership team, if not co-leading with me.

This is good to hear, Donk and Romeo will be happy

EZgFne1.png

Good. Because the individual(s) leading CotP in early AA should be covered in doodie and staked to the ground in the Dregs.

Well, all i can say is that, since my chapter joined CotP i felt like i found a new home.

Playing with this awesome bunch of people is just plain fun.

And it's going to be the same for this game:-)

So, if you picked up the game but don't know whom to Play with,

have a look at our forum,

Chat with us on mumble,

and join the fun :-)

Good. Because the individual(s) leading CotP in early AA should be covered in doodie and staked to the ground in the Dregs.

I heard about that.....appeared to be an unfortunate lack of communication and foresight.....but, we're a multi-game community and I not every chapter knows our standard alliance history.

I expect nothing less than epic pvp glory for CotP and KGB in Crowfall.

Edited by throne

www.CotP.info

I heard about that.....appeared to be an unfortunate lack of communication and foresight.....but, we're a multi-game community and I not every chapter knows our standard alliance history.

I expect nothing less than epic pvp glory for CotP and KGB in Crowfall.

I agree

EZgFne1.png

Joined this guild for them being involved with Crowfall even before release, and I found that they have guilds/ members that play many of the games that I still play, so I am super excited that I joined this great community.

Creaky here,

I have been with COTP since 2008 and I never been so thrilled to have such a strong family that shares the same passion that I do.

I look forward to fighting alongside our allies on the fields of battle once again!

virtus_banner_376.png

Howdy everyone, Ernie here. I have been a COTP member about 4 years now and feel very grateful to have such a great group to game with. Look forward to seeing you folks  in game.

I started with Covenant of the Phoenix about two years ago. There's a lot to be said for being able to get to know people in one game and then move to another and already have a base of friends, right from the start.

I've now been with the guild spanning five live games and four in-development ones.

If you're interested in a family-friendly (both in accepting younger members and in understanding real-life/family commitments trump games) group of people to share your time with, come play with us.

I have been a member of CotP since 2008, best decision I ever made. These folks are my Internet Family. I enjoy logging on to hang out with these folks and will continue to do so for years to come. I look forward to making new friends and deciding our destiny in Crowfall. See ya in game