Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
throne

Covenant Of The Phoenix

SWG Bloodfin Server, February 2007

After a scheduled visit from the Emperor to Covenant Imperial City, the rebels invaded (and were soundly defeated)

gallery_7_25752.jpg

Edited by throne

We're currently recruiting for a solid launch!!! Check us out if you're interested in a family-friendly community that has bases in a host of games.

Launch is 18 months out, but that shouldn't stop anyone from getting to know the people they're going to be spending (a lot of) their spare time with.

That's one huge advantage of a multi-game guild:  You can spend the time between now and Crowfall launch (or alpha or beta) getting to know people, seeing who you like (and who you don't), and being ready to play with already established friends when launch day gets here.

CotP has chapters in many games.  It's a great opportunity to get expand your MMO social circle now, so you can focus on expanding your Crowfall horizons when the time comes, with friends.

Choosing a guild is perhaps the most important part of any of these games, as the social aspect plays a huge role in differentiating grind from enjoyment (especially in a PvP world, where going solo really has limited viability).  From a look around the forum here, there are lots of guilds to choose from.  This is such a good thing.

So, why pick Covenant of the Phoenix?  I can't answer that, except to invite you to visit our forums and read our charter and take a look around.  See if our guild culture is something you see yourself fitting into, growing into, and thriving in.

I agree. Having a good, organized guild will be important for competing in campaigns. CotP has been around a long time and, from what I've seen in my short time with the guild so far, very organized.

COTP is a large multi-chapter guild built atop a strong foundation of friendship and teamwork. They pride themselves on organization and forging strong alliances with other guilds to ensure success. Throughout the years, they have established many contacts that they are excited to fight alongside with, on the fields of battle in Crowfall.

I myself am proud to be a member of their alliance. I have been a part of the COTP family since 2008 and I cannot wait to share many more thrilling experiences with them. The best MMORPG stories that I have to tell, come from my experiences with COTP.

We anticipate that Crowfall will be our largest chapter to date and we cannot wait to shed blood, raze buildings and conquer the realms!

Hi there. I was reading through some guild ads and came across yours. A lot of what I've been reading sounds really great. Out of curiosity, any idea how many members you have wrangled for Crowfall as of now? :)

Hi there. I was reading through some guild ads and came across yours. A lot of what I've been reading sounds really great. Out of curiosity, any idea how many members you have wrangled for Crowfall as of now? :)

We have a lot of interest in the game...launch should be similar to our DFO numbers

We at Covenant of the Phoenix are preparing for a very strong launch! Be sure to check us out and join us if you'd like to be a part of a guild with a great track record and even greater community.

We're having a blast in ARK right now, keeping the PvP skill honed for Crowfall!

We may fire up the LIF server again if mounted combat turns out well.

I've been a member of COTP for the past several years, and I can honestly say that I've never gamed with a better bunch of people. I've enjoyed being with such a large gaming community that really does still feel like a smaller close-knit family. I can go from game to game and still hang out with the same friends, and so I never have to go through the process of "looking for a new guild" with every MMO that I play. Plus, COTP has been around for over a decade so there is a lot of history and stability that make the guild a comfortable place to be.

If you're looking for a gaming community to enjoy Crowfall with, COTP should be at the top of your list. drinks.gif

I figured they would have farmed you out by now!  Or at least tried to get a used video card in trade for you:)

Glad to see you guys are looking at CF.  Hopefully we can do some killing together again!