Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
throne

Covenant Of The Phoenix

I tried to sign up on your site, but for some reason it would not take my application. I believe it might have be related to the 2 questions to make certain I am not a bot.

I would still like to apply, so any suggestions?

Thanks

I have played a half dozen games wiith my COTP crew over the years great mix of relaxed fun with a nice mix of planning and order! We know how to have a good time and accomplish goals so the empire building of Crowfall will be right in  sweet spot of the covenants way of operating. lots of good players working together to make something great!

I'm sure  we will update but the main post with this but if you are looking for a truly epic guild building a truly epic EK , COTP is off to a great start . 

Our EK will be protected with duel Mountain citadels protecting our Imperial Palace, numerous castles and other high end structures available for guild member use. If you want to contribute and help build something truly epic let us know we are always looking for good people.