• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dubsidia

Type of mounts.

254 members have voted

1. 1. What mount would you like to see?

Slowpoke Sloth OP

In all seriousness though, this game's vibe is much more serious. The only unicorn that would fit in is this one:

980900.jpg

While there have been pictures of dragons on J. Todd's Twitter (here's an example), they seem more like hostile mobs that wouldn't be caught dead with a player on its back. Unless there's a class that has to do specifically with dragons, I don't think we'll be able to ride them.

If anything, I'm guessing more realistic things like warhorses. If there are any magic users in this game, perhaps they could get their own arcane form of transportation. Levitation? Short bursts of flight?

I honestly think there should be a beast master ability ,class or something that the only thing they can do is tame beasts, they have one at a time. They can ride it ,however most of their abilities are gone and they use the mount to attack. i think that would be extremely cool

lol I have all the ones mentioned here In W101 not to mention dinos, brooms, Kirins, flying carpets and special xmas themed mounts just to name a few types. However what I'd love to see is either a Pegacorn (a Pegasus and unicorn hybrid) or I always kinda wanted a kangaroo mount so I could ride in it's poach.

player mounts. They lose a duel, they're force-logged and have to be your mount for an hour.

I can get behind mounting other players.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You're already behind if you haven't mounted another player yet.

How can you mount a player if you aren't behind though?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg