Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Left Mouse Button Attack

Who does what?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. You want to attack with your LMB, so you...

• hold it down, like a normal person.
    • click repeatedly, because I am broken inside.

I’m intrigued by the lunge mechanic, but the mechanism is very problematic. Can it just be an optional combo with a different button or something? Or an alternate dodge ability? Something that doesn’t mean I’m constantly left clicking if I have lunge vs not lunge.

xqqtx8P.png

Having to time out your LMBs so that you don't accidentally charge or drop your basic combo (which is a big damage loss) is not fun gameplay.  Saying "You can just use other weapons if you don't like it" is not a good solution because you are suggesting people hamstring their builds if they don't like the ergonomics.

It should be a modifier key, or at the very least allow the option to make it a modifier key.  

Edited by Hungry

23 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

...I feel personally attacked

(Don't worry, I am also broken inside, but I show it in different, more self-destructive ways. ^_^)

22 minutes ago, Hungry said:

It should be a modifier key, or at the very least allow the option to make it a modifier key.  

I am almost always a "just give me a keybind setting and let me choose which does what" person.

Hi, I'm moneda.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:03 PM, moneda said:

I got curious during the stream after the "lunge" attack was introduced by Todd and Blair.

If im on cooldowns and only thing i have is basics, i hold it down, but if im in rotation i only click to have maximum control over it. I dont want to waste time on 1 extra basic attack if i can use a better ability in that time.

I personally dont have any issue with having lunge on Hold left click. 

• 1 month later...