Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stretch Goals?

stiviribar

I was thinking this earlier myself, I'm fairly certain they are going to make the 800k goal in a short amount of time. The 2 leads on this project are industry vets though, so I'm sure they already have a set of stretch goals lined up, and the nice thing about them being VETS, is they know what they can reasonably complete in a stretch goal.

I'd rather have them spend extra funds on polishing out the core module till it's absolutely perfect. That includes graphics, animations, the overall feeling of the game, absence of bugs, combat mechanics etc, till absolutely everything in the core module is amazing and incredible and works 100%.

Only after they have that foundation they should start adding additional archetypes, naval warfare, new lands and castles, etc.

I hope they do stretch it... Think about it. They have 17 people working on this project, they all need a salary for the next two years, lets say we give them 50k each.

After two years that's a total of 1.7mill. They also need to keep their office going and pay bills, marketing, servers ect.

Please stretch.  ;)

YannMLq.png

As we approach any Kickstarter funding goal (original or stretch), we'll have a new stretch goal put up.  Most likely we will go past 75% sometime this evening, so tomorrow is likely a good day for a stretch goal.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

It will be good to see the stretch goal. I think new people are genuinely interested to know what they are when they go to make their pledge.

Edited by oberon

As we approach any Kickstarter funding goal (original or stretch), we'll have a new stretch goal put up.  Most likely we will go past 75% sometime this evening, so tomorrow is likely a good day for a stretch goal.

Stretch goals that give (digital bonus) benefits to all your pledgers is a good way to encourage all of them to spread the word.

Edited by frozenshadow

Need mounted combat for Knight and an archer promotion class, allow classes to imitate centaur gameplay with promotions.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P