Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dregs War Story: A New Tide Rises?

Angelmar

On 6/3/2020 at 4:26 AM, Ruq said:

Good write up -- it's fun to see if from the other side's perspective.

Two things:

1) I agree with Yianni -- not Death Alliance.
2) If we were "greatly bolstered by Clams mercenaries" then so were you.

On 6/3/2020 at 4:30 AM, damebix said:

True!  We had 4-5 previous clammers join us as well.  I think Angelmar's point was that you had an influx of veterans join you that could provide knowledge and get you up to the speed on this game that doesn't explain anything.

DIS brought over a nice core from GW2.  The great combination of picking up the rest of Clams allowed Dissientent to download the latest meta and 1.5 years of Crowfall experience.  As I stated in the write up, picking up Hungry was a real coup--he could instruct and and train Ruq's crew and especially open doors for Dissientent's political/diplomatic plays in making overtures to Death Alliance and the chaos guilds generally.   

All was well done and well fought.  

On 6/3/2020 at 9:14 AM, yianni said:

Knowledge like the siege dropping and using it haha. 

9 minutes ago, mcfizzlestag said:

Thank you Hungry for leading DIS to victory

Is this DIS's official stance on all the help they've received from Hungry and crew?

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

On 6/3/2020 at 12:53 AM, Belantis said:

Wooow! My compliments on your Dregs War Story @Angelmar, it's the cream of the crop and in that genre!

Also, it's really important to include as much guilds as possible into these stories, to create a sense of community and to tell the political story.

So that people years later can say "Yeah, I was there at the siege of Keep Turkshmoolem!" ... Even if they weren't actually there 😄

More of this! Thanks!

Yes, you can read more old server histories that -W- was involved in at Winterblades History

1 hour ago, ShoelessAndShirtFaced said:

I think we can all agree that having a growing active population is making this game a lot of fun.  I hope we see more people coming out for fights in the near future and maybe get some true 3-faction fighting going in Infected (and more, in eventual dregs).

I agree, it's been great to see a bunch of different entities roaming around.  Can't wait to see how everything plays out next dregs campaign.

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

On 6/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, mcfizzlestag said:

This must be what its like to read the news in china

On 6/3/2020 at 5:52 PM, EvilGhandi said:

Absolute propaganda. 

On 6/3/2020 at 9:33 PM, Nueby said:

I don't know if #Fakenews should be allowed in #warstories

It' s war story.
Do you believe Dearon the First, the Young Dragon, wrote accurately regarding dornishmen on his own The Conquest of Dorne? :)

It pleased the Young Dragon to make all our armies larger when he wrote that book of his, so as to make his conquest much more glorious, and it has pleased us to water the seed he planted and let our foes think us more powerful than we are.

By the way, I liked it.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

• 3 weeks later...