Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Different Prices on Merchants for guilds

Sorry if this has been brought up before

But is there anyway to get like a blanket discount on items in an ek on merchants for guildmates.

Perhaps one we could set where guildmates would only have to pay 5 or 10 percent of the listed price?

This would allow people to run EK's to benefit both the guild and the overall economy.

There is so much good stuff in this game, like all the food, I can envision vendors packed with items if both the guild and others could have access to it, one setting would enable this!

For now, the only way would be to set up a private EK with the special pricing and then invite each of the guild members (and kick anyone that leaves the guild) or give rebates to guildies that buy your stuff from public vendors.

I'm sure Ace plans to have better options available after launch, but for now that's what we have to work with.

Edited by VaMei

All features connected to advanced trade will be developed after the game launch. That's what they said as far as I remember.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

2 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

All features connected to advanced trade will be developed after the game launch. That's what they said as far as I remember.

Hopefully the finish developing the game after it launches. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

I hope your mistaken. Not having an economy or marketplace at launch would be a disaster. OFC, if EK's and guilds stay unfinished along with current resource/crafting loop, then I guess it wont matter much in the grand scheme of things....

5 hours ago, mystafyi said:

I hope your mistaken. Not having an economy or marketplace at launch would be a disaster. OFC, if EK's and guilds stay unfinished along with current resource/crafting loop, then I guess it wont matter much in the grand scheme of things....

I guess the first priority should be performance, for sure. Today there was a fight between 120+ people during the siege and it was a complete disaster in term of performance.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

If they simplified it by say setting one setting for guild mates on the edit level of your EK, where you change it from public to private, I dont see why it would be that hard,

one input could set every merchant in the ek.