Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EK Collision with object/no build area

It is impossible to place a lodge. There is no single space where I can put my lodge because there is always something in the way or it is a no build area. What is the point of editing my EK if I can't edit my EK? The environment and other objects should adapt to MY wishes and not the other way around. Same with no build areas. I want to decide where I put my stuff. It is excrutiatingly diffcult to put down a lodge. Why was it made that way? When the player decides: "I want to put my stuff right THERE" the game should not be like "you paid 50€ for this bundle but you don't get to decide anything around here"

Edited by Bubblegum
On 6/7/2020 at 3:50 PM, Bubblegum said:

It is impossible to place a lodge. There is no single space where I can put my lodge because there is always something in the way or it is a no build area. What is the point of editing my EK if I can't edit my EK? The environment and other objects should adapt to MY wishes and not the other way around. Same with no build areas. I want to decide where I put my stuff. It is excrutiatingly diffcult to put down a lodge. Why was it made that way? When the player decides: "I want to put my stuff right THERE" the game should not be like "you paid 50€ for this bundle but you don't get to decide anything around here"

Willkommen zurück im Forum. ;)

The current hardship in building placement is not a design decision, but is simply one of the bugs of an unfinished system. The team was forced to decide what is most important for the game (which was PvP and the campaign worlds) and focus their development on it. Which they did for the last 1.5 years. Most of the work for EK's during this time has been happening in the background and didn't show up yet - or at least not in a very visible way. The rest is still in the pipe - just not done yet.

However, JTodd announced that in the next Q&A he will speak about EK's and their place in Crowfall. So we should get more infos about the EK development next month. I know that doesn't help "now" ... but that's just the way it is.

Nevertheless...
Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 10% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel