Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

51 minutes ago, TheMadEmperor said:

I used that but it doesn't seem to work :(

The best and fastest way to figure this out is to send an Email to: support@artcraftent.com

I've dealt with them 4 times. To my mind, they are one of the best support services I've ever dealt with. They should be able to quickly help you out with the referral link.

P.S. I like your videos, man. Keep going ;)

Edited by SAM_BUKA

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

2 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

I've dealt with them 4 times. To my mind, they are one of the best support services I've ever dealt with. They should be able to quickly help you out with the referral link.

Man i agree 100% they served my username change request in 7min can you believe it? :)

Appreciated ! :)

• 2 months later...

A couple friends and I also ran into this, I thought the refer a friend links were gone jan 13th, but they still have a spot for it on the registration page. I just had them register and send an email to support

This is the reply I got, as always very quickly.

Gordon Walton (Crowfall)

Aug 16, 2020, 10:33 AM GMT-5

Those codes did expire, but we still have an option.

The Crow Code is the username of your account. Just have your friend enter that when they create their account (or on the Redeem Codes page of their profile if they already have an account). The 10% off will be applied to their next purchase. Let us know if you have any other questions

The best deal right now though is our Guild promotion where a 20% discount is possible if you join a guild before purchasing: https://crowfall.com/en-US/promotions/crowsofafeather

Thanks!
Gordon

Right now the best deal is to join a guild and then to buy the already reduced "Special Beta Offer" Patron Pack. That makes and accumulated 36% discount (32 instead of 50). I doubt there will ever be any better deal in the future.

The increased guild discount runs out on August 23rd, though. If I remember correctly the regular guild discount was 10% before beta and will be 5% from then on until launch (with the exception of the current promo). Guild discount don't stack with referral/friend/streamer codes btw.

For those who plan to create their own guild right now with the Reserve Guild Name bundle, let the future founder join another guild first to get the discount, then buy the game and the guild bundle, leave the other guild, create your own guild and then let all your members join your own guild before buying a game bundle, to get some crowns for your guild due to the guild promotion.

Who doesn't want to bother a serious guild can use the Cities of Ravenheart to get the guild discount. Recruitment is "open", so you just click on join and you are in and can leave whenever you want to, no questions asked. 

Also watch out for the expiration date of any discount you may have gathered. You don't have to use a guild discount right away, the current 20% guild discount is valid for 1 year. See discount tab in personal account management once you have one. So it definitely makes sense to join a guild, even if you are not sure yet wether to buy the game.

Have fun, good luck ... and (maybe) welcome to Crowfall. :)
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel