Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
damsfoe

Assassin with bows

On 30/06/2020 at 03:12, nihilsupernum said:

J'aimerais cette option à coup sûr. J'ai essayé de faire fonctionner un assassin empoisonneur à distance, mais ce n'est pas le cas. On dirait que toute la puissance des arcs est limitée à 1 classe - ranger. Les disciplines AA / SS n'accordent pas suffisamment de compétences pour vraiment rendre les arcs viables dans d'autres classes.

Une autre option que j'aimerais, c'est si plus de compétences pourraient être réparties sur plusieurs barres. Par exemple: Désengager. Ce serait parfait sur la barre à distance, mais cela ne fonctionne pas.

the archer class is worth nothing in 1 V1 unless it is poke by a duelist, if we play well "mole Hunter" and if we can "Sustain" are burst and play well equip better to win the duel. However it does not have a real impact which gives the sensation of being an anti-sniper. Let him balance the base archer first before talking about the variant on Assasin

0i9d.png

On 7/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, yianni said:

I'd prefer a mage assassin :)

I really miss SB character customization. @jtoddcoleman if we can get that in CF would be amazing :) as well as free city building and handshake sieges.

amen

Shade Shroudbourne wyrmslayer Mage assassin...

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

On 6/30/2020 at 12:21 PM, PaleOne said:

or of course you could play Brigand with Poisoner!

Nope not anymore they stole that from brigand too :( 99% sure someone @Ace Hates brigand because they keep getting nerfed. RIP my class

Edited by Tyrannicall

This is kind of what I have in mind when I picture bow on assassin - finishing a kill on an opponent that is more mobile and chooses to run:

I just wish it worked better - needs longer range, need to be able to use assassin skills on the ranged tray, etc.

Edit: Also, I feel like it ought to generate a pip on anything more than say a 40% shot charge rather than the 66% I think it currently is.

Edited by nihilsupernum

played the bow assassin for quite a while, this update i decided not to roll one as they are basically pants. They need to make it so more discipline skills are able to go onto the range tray to make it more interesting. 

if you are using sharpshooter you could use  compound bow instead of a recurve to get the extra range you desire. Archer's do get some additional but the rest is from bow, food, rings etc. Generally until 21+ point crafting you generally have to sacrifice some power in the weapon for additional range. If you are looking for a bow to clip running enemies, then possibly a bow with range being pushed on it is what you need for its purpose :)

It would be nice for any non-mellee skills to be able to be put into the ranged skill tray to add some more strength to it.