Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EmailVirus

Necromancy question

on test server i crafted a better vessel. and took that vessel and raised to lvl 30, went to add necromancy to the vessel to see if using a better vessel made a difference crafting a new vessel with it. I can not add any major like blacksmith necromancy to it. So my question is this just turned off or can you only craft on a white vessel? 

Posted (edited)

I dont think you can combine discs anymore that you buy off the vendor.

At the moment you would need to go into the campaign world and kill the"Named Thrall" that drops the necromancy disc.

I did see an Archer Named thrall in my brief run through the world but they do seem to exists and I think they only appear at night like te other thralls currently in the game

For any vessel higher than white, this will be the only way to obtain those discs

Edited by Neetoz

If your vessel is higher quality than rare (epic or legendary)  you'll need to combine several dropped disciplines because what you get from thralls will craft into a rare discipline.

the disciplines dropped in Dregs are blue after they are completed by a runecrafter.

They will be better at necromancy if their Dex and Int are higher than your current vessel.

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, EmailVirus said:

oky now so confused, do i need both a thrall head and the upgraded disciplinarians or one or the other

You craft the disciplines using the souls looted from the named thralls. The discipline you get is rare (blue). If your vessel is better than rare you'll need to combine several disciplines of the same quality to get one of the next quality.

If you have a runecrafter you can check the recipe to craft major disciplines.

Edited by Extintor