Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.115 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/22/20

5.115 LIVE Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to LIVE Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

• Cold Ice Weave now has SFX.

im assuming you mean cool ice here, the SFX is very very annoying, please add something different or remove it ... this is laser druid version 2

Posted (edited)

Multi Tray

Zoning removes all the abilities on the stealth tray .. meaning you have to reset things -again-

Agent Provocateur 

When you use Caltrops and Stink Bomb yo'ure rooted in place.. you're taken out of stealth and put into stealth.. 

@SIGH

So I use Stink Bomb on a target.. stunning them to catch up to them and gank them right?
Wrong - I'm rooted in place and once I can move the stun effect is over.

Agent Provocateur 2

Not Stealthed (look at the buffs) .. I'm "Burrowed" after using an Agent Provocateur ability

Health increase/decrease due to BUFFS.

Takes you out of stealth!

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Frost Armor

When a fully skilled Frostguard place an armor on an ally it's suppose to only take 1 crack per 2 seconds.  This doesn't work.  It doest hold 5 cracks, but instead of being able to receive a crack every OTHER second  (1 crack per 2 seconds), you take multible cracks easily.

We keep reporting things and even though videos are made, you don't even go see them.  Pls, stop pushing out these fcked up patches that persistantly make the game appear like poorly made dergs.
This is a good game and you're pushing it forward these days in a manner that is just utter confusing and frustrating for the tester base.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Frostweaver : 

Freezing Blast got 50 m range.. -again-

Why don't we just report all the things we already reported _several_ times.

Was in a 1v1 fight with me as a Centaur Pitfighter Champion, and my opponent a Blackgard Assassin?

Anyway, at some point mid-fight the cooldown timers on my power bar no longer showed numbers anymore and persisted after the fight was over (till presumably I logged out and back in). See screenshot.

This bug was something I saw happen during the first Dregs campaign months ago...

5-115-bug-cooldowns.png

__FW Ice__

Much more responsive.  Really nice.  Placement is also good. 

Note : Placement of Frost Armors.
Would be a nice tweak that when targeting a friendly player and using an "Armor" it doesn't go through the player but that player gets that buff - making it effectively a "skill shot".

Ultimates : 

We can see when the first Ulti is ready : Awesome!
We can't see how far into charging the 2nd Ulti : Bad.

Please make the UI display how far into the second Ulti we are.

Skrmbillede_1155.png

Durability:

We're still taking a really big difference in durability hits, depending on which class you play.  Fast attacking classes vs classes that spend time buffing others, and so on.  Can you give us an "estimate" as to how long you expect gear to last?

Posted (edited)

Crafting: my leatherworker can only slot specialty seals in gloves and boots, but not in head and chest-pieces anymore. Is that intended?

edit: it works fine on the armor smith -.-

Edited by Rhuddlan

God's Reach NPE > Blenden:  The mine in Vu'Alborne's Fall has minecarts that cannot be interacted with.  There's half a dozen or so with the gold sparkles, but the prompt to loot them does not appear.

Posted (edited)

New Player Experience

• if you talk to Quest giver as you run by. when you are done talking...your character has kept running so you flash to wherever your character kept running towards.
Edited by Khalanos