Find results in...
LordofCake

5.115 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/22/20

Posted (edited)

COOL ICE SFX IS VERY VERY ANNOYING

FW ultimate doesnt show if its full or not, its always greyed out

Edited by yianni

FX: Increasing forever

This occurs only on my Stoneborn Myrmidon (though I only have 2 other builds).  The (FX: xxx/xx) indicator in the upper left under FPS goes out of control only while on this character.  After about 25-30 mins in a zone, the "FX" indicator reads "800/15" or something like that.  The "800" number in this case increases, and my FPS and graphics card continue to fall.  Seems almost like a graphics memory leak to me, but I have no idea.  Here is an image of the skills I use while seeing this, because I think that might help:  https://imgur.com/a/E1vfu1u

9 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Multi Tray

Zoning removes all the abilities on the stealth tray .. meaning you have to reset things -again-

Also, on builds with melee/ranged/stealth, both ranged and stealth trays are reset on loading in.

8 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Toxins and Focus

Lose Durability on PROCS, please change this....

This feels pretty bad, considering how often they get applied. I'm not sure if it's intended for them to go down this quickly.

8 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Durability:

We're still taking a really big difference in durability hits, depending on which class you play.  Fast attacking classes vs classes that spend time buffing others, and so on.  Can you give us an "estimate" as to how long you expect gear to last?

I haven't tested druid on this patch yet, but I remember losing gear durability just from putting down orbs or using skills to try and balance my essence out of combat. There are a lot of reasons a player might need to or want to use skills out of combat - testing animations, practicing skill targeting or combos, using movement skills like leaps, resetting essence on druid, etc. IMO, the game would be more fun if players didn't have to worry about losing durability in these sorts of situations - only in actual fights with players or npcs.

Stealth SFX

Loud and annoying.  If it was more underlying the other SFX of the game I could understand, but entering stealth means loosing my hearing?  I don't get it.  Even if it's a desgin issue where you want ppl to "loose their hearing" in game, you don't need to do it but overlaying the game sound with an annoying "swoosshh" sound.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

PIP Users

Skrmbillede_1159.png

As a PiP user at times PiPs are shown incorrectly.  At times you're even locked out of being able to use PIPS.. meaning you have no PIPs, and your LMB doesn't generate new.  

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Posted (edited)

force mage and redirect pain:

if you get force shueld passive buff and right after this activate redirect pain -> no barrier buff from redirect pain and no icon in timers.

if you get redirect pain active and destroy barrier then get active force shield -> you get no barrier.

but anyway you will get retribution buff (in details)

looks like those setup is fully bugged.

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

I left my account open for a while with a new char.. The starting guinician dialog remained open even though it went back to the start screen and when I logged back on the dialog was still there but I couldnt do anything and had to close the game. 

I didn't see any changes in patch notes but now Knife Grinder Major Disc work only with Dagger.... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Skills on classes with 2 trays get lost in the second tray, whenever you enter a loading screen.

Sharpshooter discipline:
All Clear Damage Bonus gets lost even if you stand next to neutral, not attacked NPCs like Elks. The buff seems useless if that works as intended.

2 hours ago, tqd392 said:

I didn't see any changes in patch notes but now Knife Grinder Major Disc work only with Dagger.... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!!?

The clue is in the name, I always thought it was strange for a disc called knife grinder but it gives +slash, it's a good change and gives a reason for classes to use knives now.

unknown.png

Passive Trainning of BS the node have 0 points on experimentation while all other crafting trees got 0.5.

looks like a bug

5 hours ago, Carausius said:

unknown.png

Passive Trainning of BS the node have 0 points on experimentation while all other crafting trees got 0.5.

looks like a bug

this may have been after this update as they moved some stats from the passive training to the disciplines in hopes of fixing crafted gear to be better than tribe gear (which also got a nerf). basically they did it as an easy workaround

Posted (edited)

duelist:

- rapid fire keeps on going after canceling it, hits automatically and the user is able to cast other spells...so its practically a dot!?

https://ibb.co/jrfhHp3

-  inconceivable - capo ferro: gives a "chance" to hit twice with certain moves, this "chance" is too close to 100% (might be no bug, but should be looked at regarding balancing)

Edited by Rhuddlan