Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.115 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/22/20

Ran up the steps to the earth temple, got loading screen 9 times before i hit the bank. This is ridiculous.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:03 PM, Rhuddlan said:

regarding the archer: the ranged bar just cleared itself midfight. the symbols disappeared and i was not able to use any skill besides autoattack anymore.

same - happens multiple times with the Ranger, seems to happen every time I zone in / switch zones, the ranged hot-bar clears all spell links and you have to reset it.

Banshee discipline: while casting Ghost army ability it disappears whenever it hits ANY kind of textures on its way, even a tiny rock. Or if a ghost from the left/right, for example, hits a wall/tree/rock etc., then the whole row of Ghosts disappear.

Also, it looks like the ability does not heal me at the end of cast. While it should heal for 12% of damage dealt. I've tested it on some animals and usually hit them with 250-300 damage per tick which is about 1200 damage in total. It should have healed me for about 140-150 health which did not happen. I'll keep testing it though.

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

Pack pigs:

Using the whistle power, while running down in the canyons, if used while there's something over your head like a roof, pack pigs can teleport all the way on top of the roof, and unleash.

Movement of pack pigs in general is pretty janky, could use some smoothing.

Skillbar bugs:

Multiple people are having issues with skillbars emptying after zoning through a runegate - having to reapply all powers to their skillbar everytime is a bit tedious.

Some people are also having the bug where all their powers would appear grey/unavailable, not showing any cooldowns, but they are still useable.

Frostweaver:

Ice placement is much better and faster, thanks for that.

But when targets are on elevated terrain, you have to aim at a specific spot over their name, to make the ice hit. If you just aim at their character, the ice will go through and land somewhere behind them.

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

3 hours ago, CaptainSlashin said:

Not sure if its a bug or not but Paella, Roasted Pig, Carrot Juice are missing from the cooking crafting station.

Same here 👍

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

If i'm not mistaken the sacrifice card which is hellcat paws should be hellcat claws as hellcats only drop eyes and claws, wolves drop teeth and paws. Is it a rare drop ive not seen before or should it be claws?

Posted (edited)

The new Camera Mode option in Settings seems to have a serious bug.

AfOetcj.png

After switching my Camera Mode to "Always Melee" I experienced  problems after death. My camera became detached from my Crow and it was impossible to resurrect.

D7igX8G.png

After switching back to "Adaptive" Camera Mode I was able to resurrect normally.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)
  • Floating wood~
    F5f3enO.jpg

• An empty chest that wouldn't despawn.
    C3LtD4B.jpg

• Frost Armor VFX can still intermittently not despawn when it's collected/used. (Someone else collected it, I just stood in the leftover effect.)
    ztde1x8.jpg

• I previously reported: "If an NPC begins an animation for a power in which they charge/dodge at you, but they die in the midst of that animation, all the effects of that power (damage, CC) still affect you." Actually, this goes for any animation that can CC you, not just charges/dodges.

• Intermittently scavenging boxes and chests will let you take an item, not despawn, and let you take another.
Edited by moneda

Hi, I'm moneda.

On my alpha warrior Dominance stacks stop showing after entering combat and my cool downs constantly bug out. Before the patch it had happened maybe twice. During leveling my centaur alpha I spent more time not knowing what my cool downs were than seeing them.

Forcemage exploding barrier passive activating takes the character out of stealth

Redirect pain has been nerfed into worthlessness

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

On 6/23/2020 at 10:26 PM, yianni said:

this may have been after this update as they moved some stats from the passive training to the disciplines in hopes of fixing crafted gear to be better than tribe gear (which also got a nerf). basically they did it as an easy workaround

maybe, but all other crafting lines have this 0.5 point but blacksmithing. thats why i thought was a bug

Volatile Ice created by Shatterstomr isn't affected by the Archmage talent Flash Freeze, which shortens the time it takes Volatile Ice to explode

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

28 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

Volatile Ice created by Shatterstomr isn't affected by the Archmage talent Flash Freeze, which shortens the time it takes Volatile Ice to explode

I thought you checked the damage as well. Try Hitting a target dummy and see if the damage is delayed 

Probaly not a bug but ill mention it due to wording should be updated if it is intended

Season also reduces plentiful haul stat.

Summer season buff says reduces plentiful harvest by 1 and doesnt mention plentiful haul aswell so may wanna adjust wording a little if it is intended on the season buff.

Veeshan Midst of UXA