Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.115 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/22/20

34 minutes ago, yianni said:

I thought you checked the damage as well. Try Hitting a target dummy and see if the damage is delayed 

Yep

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

20 hours ago, Yoink said:

Don't know if this is a bug but it feels unintentional. Thralls de-spawning during combat is frustrating as well.

pve mobs be pulling out their router cables to not get a death on their score

mob ai kited the sht out of you too. lmao

Preparation passive from Agent Provocateur is broken and not appearing in active passives on duelist even thought it uses both pips and stealth . It should be in active passives and generating pips in stealth. 

not sure if this is intentional or not, but Sumptuous Pot Pie is only giving +0.25 exp points. The tooltip still says it gives 1. This makes it essentially useless to eat 75% of the time your working through passives.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Yep

@thomasblair @mhalashace

archmage is pretty much worthless with these ice bugs, why should anyone play it when frostguard can cast volatile instantly and is a better tank than any melee? FG should have that 1s delay thats there by default. on top of that any volatile damage done via shatter storm through stable, frigid, cool conversion or proc (focus gem/AM talent) is poorly made dergs compared to free weaved volatile. see the video , volatile through shatter does like 150+ dmg , but when free weaving its more (see video). also it seems like there's a longer delay on the volatile damage outside of free weaving as @coolster50 pointed out and you can also see it in my video. free weaving damage goes off instantly, whereas proced volatile or converted has a longer delay

p.s. please fix finish him , as it doesnt do anything extra for AM... and add a tooltip as to how much its supposed to do

Edited by yianni

A few bugs on duelist 

my stealth bar has been unsllotting all my powers - possibly after zoning not dying 

randomly I notice cool down graphics on powers that don’t have long cool downs- yet the powers can still be cast

duelist q power is not providing invulnerability/ barrier and is basically useless  ( this might be a big interacting with force mage)

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Also— complete absence of chiefs / kings/ captains make it really difficult to regear in this enviromemt—

discipline droppers are still way toorare in Spring and Summer

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

I do not think the melee problem is gap closers. The lunge knife and sword are neat but its more of a survivability issue than gap closer issue. A lot of melee damage is ramp up dmg and we cannot live long enough to ramp up the dmg.  

Posted (edited)

Had a bug where I didnt go hungry. Later I was disconnected. The disconnection might be connected to that.

3lkP6wp.png

Here is after I reconnected. Please notice that my blessing was reset to Gaea even though I had Kronos'.

txBBugZ.png

Edited by BarriaKarl

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Darkstar412 said:

I do not think the melee problem is gap closers. The lunge knife and sword are neat but its more of a survivability issue than gap closer issue. A lot of melee damage is ramp up dmg and we cannot live long enough to ramp up the dmg.  

Pretty much this.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Posted (edited)

I believe the lunge weapons are going to cause more problems than fix them. You are essentially making it so the 10m dodge races are now 20m dodge with faster recharge of 10 seconds because it uses the dodge pip if you did not hit a target. The 10m dodge classes also usually have higher starting stats as well. Why would I choose a race with a 20m dodge with less stats and a slower recharge on dodge, when I can have more stats say a half elf assassin with a faster recharge 10sec dodge paired with a lunge dagger  20m .

wrong forum needs to be moved to feedback. 

Edited by Darkstar412

Rune Caster shows a lot of issues.

Fortification: Doesnt shows how long it lasts on the tooltips.

Sanctuary: Says '...increasing allies' Resist All by 20%'.

What does that mean exactly? Testing it shows it increases my Resist All by 2000. I would never, ever, get that from the text. I still dont understand how I actually can get 2k from that. Does each 100 resist translate to 1% damage reduction? Why is that not told anywhere? Why not use percentage then?

Edit: Wait, if resistance is added to my armor (said in the tooltip) does that mean 100 armor also translates to 1% damage reduction? Is that why you people use numbers instead of percentages?

Rune Shield: '... increasing Elemental Resistance by 20.' Yet it gives me the exact same 2k as Sanctuary (in elemnt res of course). How can these 2 texts mean the same? I am really mind blow about it.

Oh, and it also doesnt show duration.

I really suggest all the parameters to be always shown on the tooltips to avoid situation such as those where some powers have information missing. Simply write either N/A, ∞, or the likes when appropriate.

Posted (edited)

Blackguard's Payback talent is bugged. It provides a 15s barrier after kidney shot and generates an associated buff in the top right list, but the skill cooldown can be lower than 15s. If the skill is activated again while the buff is still up, the barrier does not get reapplied. Example:

Edited by nihilsupernum

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, PaleOne said:

Also— complete absence of chiefs / kings/ captains make it really difficult to regear in this enviromemt—

discipline droppers are still way toorare in Spring and Summer

It must be there secret way of making crafted gear useful by removing the good mobs for high quality mob drops

Does make it hard to get coloured minors discs
😛

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Terrible performance on 970 GTX. Had to turn resolution down to 1080p and set everything else to lowest possible setting to even get close to 30fps.

I noticed that whenever I simply open the settings menu the appearance seems to change, even without changing anything. When idling for 20 seconds or so I was dropping to 10fps and getting bad delay and input lag, but simply opening up the settings menu seemed to fix it temporarily.

I'm aware my 970 is aging, but compared to other games the performance is seriously lacking. Witcher 3 runs for me in 4k on medium/high settings at 30fps.