Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.115 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/22/20

I can’t change settings because of the world information window.
Windows continuously snaps to the right side.

d6ea0d1728.png

Beneficial harvest Ultimate doesn't actually show up on my Bar after I drag it onto the bar in K menu. I can put it on the bar in the K menu but after i exit the K menu it isn't actually on the bar. I have "Lookout" exploration discipline equipped for the pip's as well. unknown.png

Here is the picture of Energetic Harvesting ultimate on my bar in the K menu

unknown.png

And here is my bar without the energetic harvesting ultimate after i exit K menu

Posted (edited)

The quest prompt from Guiseppe appeared in Character selection scree BEFORE entering the world.  This form the live version of the game as of yesterday. If it happens again I will screenshot and document the steps to reproduce. 

Edited by Sims

blight doesnt seem to be lowering resists correctly, in the armor mitigation it reflects it but not in details, also when blight wears off the armor mitigation tab doesnt refresh... not sure which one is correct

also volatile ice when standing inside banner of storms is ice damage not electric

unknown.png

The Force Shield buff that's given by the Reactive Barrier passive from the Force Mage major discipline doesn't allow the Duelist power Redirect Pain to grant the barrier it's supposed to.

Hi, I'm moneda.

As a centaur knight the attack animations was bugged when I was using an axe. I could attack but it would just look like I was doing nothing. With swords, everything normal (both short and long).

cB9UT9m.jpg

59 minutes ago, yianni said:

blight doesnt seem to be lowering resists correctly, in the armor mitigation it reflects it but not in details

Blight probably takes away from the final mitigation stat, like the other armor breaks

aeei5jG.png

Posted (edited)

Scrolling in Campaign Scorecards and Conquest is bugged. It is completely broken.

When mob kills another mob the event log shows this:

Chat.jpg

Edited by SAM_BUKA

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

Posted (edited)

My PoV of "The Siege"

I also like how I hit Chillmate when I'm targeting the Ranger Guard :P

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

My eternal kingdom doesn't show the added parcels on the map or the editor. I can walk to the parcels that were added but the only thing that shows up in map or editor is the EK starter area. I have logged in and out many times, changed characters, and waited many hours. 

Posted (edited)

Sparring minor seems to not be giving me the basic attack bonus.

I am, for clarity assuming it is supposed to give us +10% basic attack since the text here is also completely nonsensical.

Here is a screenshot. Please notice that the statistic 'Basic Attack Damage' under power cost multiplier (just above the spell book's window) shows 0%.

BrauC4k.png

Edited by BarriaKarl

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Sparring minor seems to not be giving me the basic attack bonus.

I am, for clarity assuming it is supposed to give us +10% basic attack since the text here is also completely nonsensical.

Here is a screenshot. Please notice that the statistic 'Basic Attack Damage' under power cost multiplier (just above the spell book's window) shows 0%.

BrauC4k.png

You have low power efficiency, or really heavy weapons, which also impacts basic attack damage. If you took off sparring you would have -10% basic attack damage

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

3 hours ago, Yoink said:

You have low power efficiency, or really heavy weapons, which also impacts basic attack damage. If you took off sparring you would have -10% basic attack damage

You are right it seems equipping weapons somehow makes my character suck at swing them. Pretty solid logic right there.

I am really bothered that my basic attack is basically negative by default. I mean, what the heck, I am using a minor that makes me simply not suck.

15 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

You are right it seems equipping weapons somehow makes my character suck at swing them. Pretty solid logic right there.

I am really bothered that my basic attack is basically negative by default. I mean, what the heck, I am using a minor that makes me simply not suck.

Weapon weight will reduce your basic attack damage 2:1. 10 weapon weight will reduce your basic attack damage by 5%.

Power Efficiency will increase your basic attack damage 2:1. 10 Power efficiency will increase your basic attack damage by 5%.

aeei5jG.png