Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.115 LIVE Bug Reports for 6/22/20

Recommended Posts

So since I was getting screwed by PCM I decided to check and I noticed that Weapon Finesse makes Sparring completely worthless.

As Yoink pointed above weapon PCM reduces basic attack damage in a 2:1 fashion. And with the fact  weapon finesse gives -20% PCM and Sparring gives +10% AA, it makes weapon finesse the undisputable best pick. It does what sparring does and more.

This makes sparring a fool's pick. It wont be seeing any use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

So since I was getting screwed by PCM I decided to check and I noticed that Weapon Finesse makes Sparring completely worthless.

As Yoink pointed above weapon PCM reduces basic attack damage in a 2:1 fashion. And with the fact  weapon finesse gives -20% PCM and Sparring gives +10% AA, it makes weapon finesse the undisputable best pick. It does what sparring does and more.

This makes sparring a fool's pick. It wont be seeing any use.

Weapon Finesse gives power efficiency, not PCM.

PE caps at 25% so if you are getting PE from other sources like skills, passives, abilities, high elf racial, you might not get the full benefit of 20 PE from weapon finesse.

Sparring is a flat 10% basic attack damage.


aeei5jG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Weird one, I think my vessel is in a state of limbo.  

I died, My camera did not follow my bird it stayed on my corpse, as I held directional keys I could see my crow fly away though.  
Following this I held the 'G' key to teleport to temple. I was met with this screen
https://imgur.com/a/3PzFKzH

Following that I could no longer log out, hold g key to teleport, couldn't do anything.  I closed the client and reloaded it and am brought back to the same position, seems like I am off the map in a plain of blue.

Edited by jbigg

QgGGP67.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jbigg said:

Weird one, I think my vessel is in a state of limbo.  

I died, My camera did not follow my bird it stayed on my corpse, as I held directional keys I could see my crow fly away though.  
Following this I held the 'G' key to teleport to temple. I was met with this screen
https://imgur.com/a/3PzFKzH

Following that I could no longer log out, hold g key to teleport, couldn't do anything.  I closed the client and reloaded it and am brought back to the same position, seems like I am off the map in a plain of blue.

I had the same problem. It was caused by using the Always Melee camera mode. Switch it back to Adaptive and you should be able to resurrect normally.

AfOetcj.png

D7igX8G.png


IhhQKY6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jah said:

I had the same problem. It was caused by using the Always Melee camera mode. Switch it back to Adaptive and you should be able to resurrect normally.

AfOetcj.png

D7igX8G.png

I just switched to that setting when I made the character, thank you.


QgGGP67.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The First Node of Excavation is not granting Energetic harvesting when reaching 5 pips. atleast on a half giant champ.

Edited by Carausius
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • The portal asset linked to the Sun Temple in Muftaru didn't load for me and when I went to investigate further I was teleported.

     
  • I previously reported "the Force Shield buff that's given by the Reactive Barrier passive from the Force Mage major discipline doesn't allow the Duelist power Redirect Pain to grant the barrier it's supposed to," but the Redirect Pain buff isn't applied at all, denying both the barrier and the retribution effect that's enabled when the barrier comes down.
     
  • Last night I entered the portal to Muftaru in the Earth temple while not in a group only to emerge on the other side in a group with folk I had previously been grouped with earlier in the day (some of whom weren't even logged in anymore). While in Muftaru I used the portal to Mizu and emerged on the other side once again not in a group.

Hi, I'm moneda.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just noticed that the attack value display (above the STR stat on the inventory window) doesnt take into account the fact that my Warden in double yelding. It seems it simply show the highest attck between both swords.

I am not sure how the damage math works but it probably take into account the dmage of both weapons. It should at least. So a clear indicator of a how much damage I do on melee would be really appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

I just noticed that the attack value display (above the STR stat on the inventory window) doesnt take into account the fact that my Warden in double yelding. It seems it simply show the highest attck between both swords.

I am not sure how the damage math works but it probably take into account the dmage of both weapons. It should at least. So a clear indicator of a how much damage I do on melee would be really appreciated.

Attacks only count the damage from what is equipped in your main hand slot.


aeei5jG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrowhead crafting isnt quite working as intended.
The blue box for ore doesnt seem to be determine the dmg type, was doing iron iron and then gold in the 3rd blue box and was getting piercing quiver instead of fire, same thing with silver made piercing instead of ice, doing iron silver silver did make a ice one though. 3 different type or ore made piercing aswell and iron wasnt in the blue box window i think the recipe is baseing it off the bottom left box instead of the right one, i ran out of ore to comfirm it though
 


Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit of an issue with the refinery outpost on the infected map (Danilu), it's too close to the sun temple portal, if you try to refine there you get gibbed (if you're moon or earth)

Too close to enemy sanctuary debull applies 15ish seconds before death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Now that NA Campaign is over i am trying to Export my items but every time i get a messege that said something went wrong. I restarted the client and then worked fine.

PS:  before restarting the client i was playing and had my skill cooldowns bugged. I dont know if there is something to do with it.

 

Edit: I exported 1 item and then i get again this messege when i try to export anything 

https://ibb.co/4jYbMgL

Edited by Gzas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...