Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jagour

Advocating on behalf of our EU/Russian friends

Either get rid of scheduled siege times or accommodate time zones from around the world.  They have all supported/backed this game to succeed., give them a reason to continue to do so by not leaving them out of the testing process.  

Here is me going against the trend /selfspank

I truly do appreciate the up vote and I would give my self one as well, BUT:

1. What we are asking for means development time on a feature that's unlikely to be used in the Live game. I would rather they focus on getting the game to Beta. If it was easy I think it would have been implemented already. If it is actually easy then ACE deserves a spank for ignoring their EU player base.

2. 4g can't have guilds as far as I know so they won't be able to hold property and can't really play Dregs as they are meant.

3. The rest of the EU population is not big enough to fill a dregs map and it's unlikely to get there until we go Beta.

So:
1. Let's have these Dregs as they are and help ACE as much as we can to iron as many bugs as possible, even if it will be way less interesting for EU

2. Fix 4g so they can have guilds and actually play Dregs

3. Have the next Dregs in EU time - or if it's not that expensive - run two dregs one NA and one EU.

4. Get this to Beta at maximum speed.

/salute

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

2 minutes ago, Prometeu said:

Here is me going against the trend /selfspank

I truly do appreciate the up vote and I would give my self one as well, BUT:

1. What we are asking for means development time on a feature that's unlikely to be used in the Live game. I would rather they focus on getting the game to Beta. If it was easy I think it would have been implemented already. If it is actually easy then ACE deserves a spank for ignoring their EU player base.

2. 4g can't have guilds as far as I know so they won't be able to hold property and can't really play Dregs as they are meant.

3. The rest of the EU population is not big enough to fill a dregs map and it's unlikely to get there until we go Beta.

So:
1. Let's have these Dregs as they are and help ACE as much as we can to iron as many bugs as possible, even if it will be way less interesting for EU

2. Fix 4g so they can have guilds and actually play Dregs

3. Have the next Dregs in EU time - or if it's not that expensive - run two dregs one NA and one EU.

4. Get this to Beta at maximum speed.

/salute

Personally I think it should be a feature in the final game. Let's say I work evenings/nights but I am a big fan of the game and siege pvp. Am I forgotten completely? Or do I at least get maybe some amount of siege pvp even if it's less ideal?

1 minute ago, Jagour said:

Personally I think it should be a feature in the final game. Let's say I work evenings/nights but I am a big fan of the game and siege pvp. Am I forgotten completely? Or do I at least get maybe some amount of siege pvp even if it's less ideal?

Totally agree with that. Also sort of a championship could be considered. However we are looking at development time for a nice feature but there are far more pressing matters from guild banks to alliances to NPE - not to mention bug fixes :)

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro